Fantasial Apocalypse

by

Perdere666

Chapter 204: [ Allen Vs the Dragon Sisters ( 3 ) ]


Advertisement
Remove

Whenever Allen and the Dragon Sisters clashed, a portion of the grassland vanished as craters and trees were blown away, exposing the devastation.

The animals and monsters, which had sensed the abnormalities and moved to the forest which the attacks wouldn’t reach in due haste, were perhaps the only things saving grace.

Allen and the two Dragon Sisters were getting absorbed in the fight and ignored their surroundings.

“............”

“It couldn’t be...this is when Allen becomes serious?”

“Wow...”

“The f*ck is this power!?! Is this still human!?”

Garth and the others were speechless at the scene that unfolded before their very eyes.

Various reactions appeared in a group watching the battle from a distance. Consist of Mia, Garth, Stella, Aileen, Flor, Layla, Ye Yuesheng, Ye Shishi and many other people who had come, wanting to see the fight… but never did they expect that battle to be like this.

Allen was fighting two powerful monsters but he actually seemed a bit casual. And the power he had shown wasn’t the least bit inferior to the two Dragon sisters.

Obviously, the Dragon Sister’s power had also given them chill. They now realized how the Dragon from earlier had gone easy if not they would have been reduced to dead bodies…

Mia wasn’t surprised about the power of the Dragon Sisters, after all, they were a member of the race well-known as the Strongest Specie. And judging from the fight a while ago, their ranks shouldn’t be that slow, a bit above Rook ranks or may be nearing the peak of the Rook rankers.

Their power should be reasonable… though if they really fight, Mia was confident to win even without Allen, however, who knows how many would survive in the end… 5, 6, that was the most conservative estimate.

But still… that guy had become stronger again… does it not have any limit to his growth.

“I can’t believe my son is this strong…” Aemie watched the scene with sparkling eyes. Pride surged through her as the smile crept on her face. Her body trembling with excitement.

“Allen is amazing!” Layla looked at her beloved brother in an almost worship eyes. She seems to about to dance in excitement.

“Son-in-law’s power is inconceivable…” Jira wiped the cold sweat off his forehead and Xia Yi nodded her head in agreement.

“Brother-in-law is cool!!” Leo, on the other hand, was like a child seeing his Hero Superman flying in front of him.

Each of them couldn’t cover their excitement as they watched the battle with intense focus and attention.

“Woah! The fireballs and Flame blades disappeared!”

“How did he do that? All he does is waving his hand, kick of punch and the opponents attacks just past aside!”

“He is canceling out the blows…”

“What?”

“Well, in most of the battle we have seen and experienced, they have been competing in power, magic spells and strength – the battle of pure power, if I may say so myself. It only ends with the most powerful one… eventually winning.”

If you encounter this narrative on Amazon, note that it's taken without the author's consent. Report it.

“However, Allen’s way is somewhat different. He was not just contending with power at all… at times he used his wits and cancels the enemies’ attacks that would give him less use amount of power and would cause less damage. At this way, he can conserve strength and energy and also utilized the enemy’s power with ease…”

“What a cunning man…”

Then there were also those who were looking at the exchange of blows with keen eyes, spectating while doing a commentary-like conversation. For example Flor, Aileen, Lieri and many others who were quite adept, experience or possess some knowledge in terms battles and wars.

--- ---

Allen ducked and avoided Dakna and Draia’s combined attacks and immediately launched a strike without a shred of hesitation. Draia had to lean her upper torso backward to dodge Allen’s draconic claws.

Damn it! This bastard’s fast!

That speed had far exceeded the standards of normal, no, even in Dragons, the high elder was the only one possible who could contend this kind of speed!

Allen turned into Lightning and suddenly appeared behind the two Dragons back, [ 150 Million Volt Shocker Shock ]!

Gyaaaahhh!!

Arraaaaaahh!!

The Dragon Sisters let out a painful cry as they were being electrocuted.

This was the power of a Monster King!

Dakna thought as she kneeled on the ground. She thought they might have a chance but… as expected of a Monster King!

So strong that it steals not only your hope in winning but also your heart.

This bright, bright light makes me want to disappear.

She was almost to the point of giving up but her sister; Draia was still stubbornly clinging to a small non-existent thread of hope. She stood up while gritting her teeth.

“I WON’T FALL!!! I’M DRAIA, A PROUD MEMBER OF THE DRAGON RACE!!”

Draia screamed in anger and excitement.

Allen smiled – contrary to the battle face before, his was now a gentle smile, an expression that appreciates something. Hard-headed, stubborn and a sore loser… he was just like that before… no, even now, he was still the same.

Affected by Draia’s fighting spirit, Dakna also endured her pain and gradually stood up. Flames burning around her body…

“… Impressive.” Allen stepped forward. His movements appeared nonchalant. “As a reward for reaching your fangs and claws at me, I will gift you one last serious present…”

He smiled and his body made crackling sounds as electric sparks danced around him.

Boom!

The electric sparks that was released from his body suddenly ascended and hit the clouds above.

Simultaneously a torrent of power gushed out. The time when he was exchanging blows with the two Dragon Sisters seemed halfhearted, and strange pressure surges were in the surroundings.

In a blink of an eye, the fine weather suddenly turned gloomy and dark clouds gathered in the sky, looming over that specific area.

"Yes, I would like to commend your power. This battle did not disappoint me."

As Allen finished speaking in a low voice...

The wind began to moan.

“Oh my dear ladies, you’re both beautiful today,” Allen spoke with a gentle and bewitching tone, contrary to the intense battlefield like he was just picking a beautiful lady to dance in the center of a ball.

Crackle! Boom! Crackle!

The wind started blowing as violently as ever, and the dark clouds covering the sky continued to rumble with thunder, reaching the ground.

“But the dance should end for the memories to last…”

Then came the thunder. As the rumbling noise started up, lightning descended from the sky.

The charred ground gave off a burnt smell.

“…!?”

In that moment, Draia and Dakna’s expressions froze over. Their eyes shot wide open as if they were looking into the gates of hell. At the same time, their bodies trembled.

The high temperature caused by the thunder was really terrifying that the two Dragon Sisters immediately paled...

The sound of thunder. Lightning descended from the sky continuously.

Resistance against all spells, all elements and magic was a Dragon’s basic characteristic but it would be another matter if the one attacking was someone with a stronger Magi power than them. They would then be able to break the Dragon’s natural barrier, protecting them.

Allen stood there, hands covered with lightning. Light erupted from his body, and waves of heat could be felt.

Strong energy was also being released.

“Aaaaaaahhhhh!!”

“Roooooaaarrrr!!”

Panic and fear, the two Dragon Sisters immediately charged towards Allen, desperate trying to stop whatever he wanted to do.

But it was already too late.

Allen looked at the two Dragons charging at him and with a faint smile, “[ 100 Million Volt Julungul ]!!”

Gyaaaahhhh!! A terrifying cry rang out from the heavens and a huge lightning dragon descended from the dark clouds. It’s body made up of bluish lightning as it came charging at the two Dragon Sisters.

Booooom!!!

A huge explosion occurs.

--- ---

Advertisement
Remove
A note from Perdere666

Hey guys, if you want to read ahead of the story, you can visit my Patreon! XD

 


Support "Fantasial Apocalypse"

About the author

Perdere666

Bio:

Achievements
Comments(3)
Log in to comment
Log In

Log in to comment
Log In