Advertisement
Remove

In the frozen lands of loneliness, we come across many situations that are even considered to be inhuman. The light breezes in these foothills of Himalaya are something that may give you chills to the core of your spine. The world changed a lot when it started to move into the direction of the “Interplantery World Society” of tall buildings, androids, artificial intelligence, transparent devices, flying cars and whatever your wildest imagination can conjure.

But, the world now is never the same as it was once before.

 

----------------------

 

In the year 2035, people say that singularity was achieved. The man behind the success was J.F Tolkien and the show was put by ALCHEM CORP. The research was taken place of what is now called as "The EUROPEAN FEDERATION ".When the rumors began to spread that huge amount of funding are dumped to ALCHEM CORP people say that the Americans tried to the copy the same. Yes, nobody likes to be left behind, and when there is greed bad things will follow. The formation of the singularity that was aimed to be achieved by the Americans was something that could change the whole world to its foundations. The fate of the world could be said that it rested upon the intelligence of an artificial brain trapped inside a Trillion dollar silicon wired frame. The entire facility in America was collapsed in the year of 2033 when undergoing huge data dumps to curate the best information for the singularity. The data that was used ranged from mass private information to super sensitive information of the top secretive facility of the world this might include the banks transaction, stock market shares, the instagram post to the facebook profile linking, the books and scientific discovery to the nuclear keys, any knowledge possessed humankind had ever had and they have it all and then they lost it. They failed miserably as possible. Not only failing in the research but as a Supreme Power. The countries which allied with America (almost two third of the world) contributing their all nation secret information lost it all in the process. The data, the money, the knowledge, everything simply vanished into thin air.  The world stopped in a silence after that.

The ALCHEM CORP. did not just only change the world for its Singularity, but it controlled the whole technological scenery of the planet. They showed us the Singularity and its capability. But, interestingly they stopped any use of their golden duck, the singularity itself. The reasons for such actions are unknown till date. Some say that the whole “Singularity” thing is a hoax. But, no one can deny the mess brought up by the America and to support the fact, all the technological leaders in this field were either shutdown or are merged together with the ALCHEM CORP causing a colossal expansion. With their overwhelming influence in the World Government they managed to put all their technologies in cleaning the mess of 2033 brought up by America. The events were all so well-orchestrated that people may even consider that the Universe itself wanted to make the European Federation as the monarch ruler.

After just six years of time the World was completely disoriented to change into something that could only be possible in fantasy world. In the year 2042 the world was completely changed forever. The events started to pour in the summer of the calendar year and went up to the fall of the year.

The first event that unfolded was the one that shook the whole world to its core foundations. On the summer of 2042 the world was divided into five power dominant Federations:

“The Western Pacific Federation” (taking up of the North America and South America as a whole).

“The European Federation” (taking the European continent).

“The Asian Federation” (excluding Russia including African continent)

“The Higashitaiheiyo Federation” (taking up Japan, North and South Korea, China and some it’s neighboring countries) 

“The Southern Federation” (taking the Australia and Oceania and the Antarctica)

 

The basic idea of how the lands were divided was like a fight among the citizens for their own individuality, community and respect.

The power was divided into these lands in a peculiar way. When any community passes a bill concerning grants to any provisions or any right to the particular community is to be first checked by the Federation government offices and if the matters are found to be right, it is to be passed to the “Great Table” which includes top tier organization, influential families and important political figures that are in power.  After further inspections and amendments to these bills, they are passed.

Stolen from its rightful author, this tale is not meant to be on Amazon; report any sightings.

The rate of passing a bill is considered to be the times a person can completely count the stars in the sky. That is like, never. The only two bills which were passed till date are those, which have a mutual interest to both the parties.

Most of the bills are stopped in their second phase. That is the phase when the bills are transmitted to the “Great Table”. The most probable reason for this would be the world domination interest of the community. The reasons for their rejections were always hollow. This caused utmost uproar in the respective Federations and ultimately leading to rebellion and mutiny.

They say that “Hit only when it is hot”. The concept of this quote was not taken lightly by the European Federation or the ALCHEM CORP. or both altogether. They decided to take actions about this mutiny and rebellion. They helped the respective communities to suppress the rising tensions. But, nothing is for free.

The price was very simple for the federations to pay. All the Federations signed for a pact that was solely curated by The ALCHEM CORP.

The pact was called “Inter-Federations Treaty for Global Peace”.

Under this pact The European Federation can virtually take control of some parts of the Federations land for their, so called “Training and Research Facility” for Advanced Warfare Androids. This was an initial program to keep a check to any situation like rebellion if arises in future. But, the program which was completely designed for the research and development for the androids, started to recruit humans. The reasons were not disclosed as well as the people. The program was said to make the androids more advanced via syncing them to a human mind. The amount of truth is still suspicious.

But, these were not much of the reasons why world is now in such uproar, excited and changed to its core.

In the meantime “internet” was introduced. The only reason it was to be called as the “internet” as the servers and networking systems were on a highly technical terms was close to the working of the “actual internet”. The coding which was done by J.F Tolkien and his team made it almost impossible for cracking. The things that could only be done by the “internet” are that, that one could only watch the podcasts made by the ALCHEM CORP and other Federations leaders negating any posting any  uploading or any downloading on the web.  It could be fairly said that one can do nothing sitting at the other end.    

On the fall of the calendar year marked the revelation of the Main Event.

In the fall, the servers of the ‘Internet’ went completely overloaded by a site.  The site didn’t have any understandable writings. The contents were heavily encrypted. An average person could only understand that it looked somewhat like QR codes and Chinese alphabets mixed together into never-ending lines of the page. The only thing one could understand in this jargon was that the title bar said: “THE ROAD OF TRUTH”. Just after its launch it was completely subdued within months. But, after that everything changed.

The first thing to change was that, the world or every Federation started to take huge recruits of peoples, peoples of any age range irrespective of any physical quality. The “Training and Research Facility” were the places in the Federations where the people went to give their job applications. It was more or less of a job whose description was completely hidden.  But, the problem was that many peoples who considered this job did not make the cut. Only a handful of people got the chance to do the job. The society always considers that a rough path is always a key to success. But, this was more than a success.

The person or a group that can pull off the job would be absolutely free of the Federations rules or problems. They would be given a rank in the “Great table”. And if that was not enough, the people in ALCHEM CORP made an announcement that changed the world completely.

The announcement was made at the end of the year 2042. They said that if anybody was courageous, intelligent, smart and powerful enough to pull off the job, they would be awarded with all the riches that the whole world can offer. One can lead a complete cycle of seven lives without any necessity to work. This would seem like something straight out of a fairy tale book but it was all true. Looking at the vast empire set by the ALCHEM CORP it is not at all likely to be a deception.  This was the beginning of everything. But, everything is not as easy as it seem it is.

To compensate for everything of the people who get the job, they have to sacrifice their every tie to their families, friends and their kin. But, if they fail for doing the job they have to do eternal slavery. For those who are cowards to even to attempt to take the exams they are forced to do slavery of the peoples sitting in the “Great Table” and other influential families or organizations.

The only handfuls that are able to pass the exams are called EXION. The EXION is capable of doing things that are completely restricted to the common people. Immense resources and networks of information, complete access to any Federations, and access to technology that is completely impossible to get if you are not an EXION.

In this world becoming an EXION is everything. And it is something that every people in this world dream to be. But, the only people to become EXIONS are the ones who really deserve to become the “one”.  The exams are held every year in every Federation and out of billions only twenty people are selected and most of them die working in the Federations work.

 

As the people say, these foothills are extremely cold and are something that will give you chills down to your spine when you enter here. The world was never the same as we once knew. It has changed, but hope never dies as light shines even in the darkest situations.

98 years ago SINGULARITY was achieved and till this date nobody could complete the job. But, there are now lots of EXIONS and lot of troubles and lot of adventures to be told as the world now did not just offer riches but something beyond and even out of the reaches of our imaginations.

And here my journey starts. 

************

 

Advertisement
Remove

Fiction
Index
Next
Chapter
About the author

Josubh Trug

Bio:

Achievements
Comments(0)
Log in to comment
Log In