Mythical Conquest

by

Tsura_Alvah

The Victor, TheLoser, And The Cruel


Advertisement
Remove

Krow’s collision into Killo caused a lot of people to be shocked.

What was more shocking was that Krow was heavily injured.

“…….”

When Miko saw Krow, a dangerous look appeared in his eyes.

“Ugh…”

Killo groaned as he stood up. His missing half of his body had already regenerated, so he had no trouble standing up.

He looked down on the bloodstained Krow, with indifference.

He then looked at the direction he flew from.

“Killo? You were here?”

The one who said that was Nero, who was also quite injured.

“If I had known you were coming too, I would've fought you myself.”

Killo glanced around and noticed more people were coming.

“Yo, Gamiko. Did you win?”

Raven appeared in his human form carrying Neo and Nova his shoulder.

Nero looked at them, and smiled.

“Not yet. He's being guarded by a rather troublesome person.”

“Killo?!”

Raven was shocked when his eyes fell on Killo with Krow at his feet.

It was at this time, someone stepped out of a vortex of dark magic and landed in from of Miko.

It was Kimiko.

“I was right. The aura I sensed was The World Eater.”

She said as she glared at Killo.

Seeing that he was surrounded by strong enemies from all sides, Killo started to assess his situation.

‘Other than Neo, everyone else has been killed. Even that pesky wolf died.’

He looked down on Krow at his feet.

‘This guy is about to wake up, and he still have enough strength to fight his way out of this….But…’

Killo sighed.

He then turned his back to everyone.

“?!”

This careless action shocked them.

“I'm done. You people can do as you want.”

He said as he started walking away from Krow.

“Wait.”

But Kimiko's voice stopped him.

“Do you think you can just walk out here alive after causing so much destruction?”

Killo turned back and looked at her with indifference.

“Of course I can. None of you here have enough strength left to fight after the battles you just fought. Of course, if you force the matter I will definitely die.”

Then a smile appeared on his three faces.

“But I'm confident that I would take half of you with me. Nearly all of you if I use my Regalia.”

Hearing that, Kimiko moved to kill him.

“Stop. Kimiko.”

But she was stopped by Nero.

“He's right. We're too tired to kill him with sacrificing everyone here.”

He showed a smile.

“Let him leave. There will be another chance to kill a beast like him.”

Kimiko pulled back after hearing that.

“Wise choice. Besides, I already ate my fill.”

He then looked at Miko.

“Gamiko Dragna the third. If you ever feel like dying you can pay me a visit at the Night Continent. I'll always be willing to finish what we started.”

Saying so, he disappeared without a trace.

‘I don't want to ever meet that guy again if possible.’

Miko thought.

*BOOM!*

His thought were cut off when a loud explosion rang out.

“Krow's gone!”

“?!”

Everyone was shocked when they heard that.

They looked back at the spot where Krow was laying down, and saw him still there.

However, when the body started to crumble they realized that it's a double.

“That bastard! Did he go with Killo?!”

Raven shouted as he started to scan the area.

(Because I'm currently fused with you with, Raven can't use his abilities as a proxy. Which means, he can't see everything here.)

Gallu spoke in Miko's mind.

Miko's [Primordial Chaos Lord] grants him authority over all of Tiamat's creations. Not only control, he can borrow their abilities and strength as if he was their Proxy.

However, if the creation is a Higher Being with a proxy, when he fuses with them their proxy will lose their abilities until Miko is done borrowing the parent’s powers.

“Miko.”

Nero suddenly called out to him.

“Can you find him?”

Nero asked with a smile.

Miko didn't respond, he just focus on using Gallu’s eyes to scan the world.

 


A couple dozen miles away, a black shadow was sweeping through the sea of corpses and warriors who were still fighting.

This shadow was Krow.

“Fuck! What did hell was that?!”

If you stumble upon this tale on Amazon, it's taken without the author's consent. Report it.

The memories of Nero's technique flashed through his mind, and made chills run down his spine.

“That wasn't the power of a mortal! He's as strong as my father!.....No, he hasn’t reached that level yet, but he's not far from it!”

He had to admit that he greatly underestimated Nero. In his eyes Nero could contend against the world's strongest.

“War Sage Stein, Nine Hells Dante, Demon Sovereign Zara, Fighting God Rood, Black Heavens Eris, Perfect Queen Maya, Conquering King Roland, World Eater Killo, even The Beast Rebelling Against The Heavens Chao Tiān! He can compete with them all!”

Currently the only thing on Krow's mind was to escape.

“Shit! I’ll need to contact Ringo! Otherwise I'll never be able to beat him!”

His pride had suffered a huge hit. Even with the immense military power he gathered, he utterly lost. Not only that, most of his allies died miserably. It will take at least a century before he can somewhat recover.

*BOOM!*

“?!”

Hearing a loud explosion behind him Krow quickly turned around, while still in his shadow mode.

*BOOM!*

“Guaaaaaah?!”

When he turned around he saw blood and body parts flying about.

*BOOM!*

It was like bullet train was piercing through the sea of people creating a path of blood.

Krow focused his eyes to see what had caused such a massacre.

“?!”

It was then he saw Miko covered in blood, and madly swinging Vastator.

He was covered with Ruler’s Qi.

Originally he shouldn't have any Qi left, but when he locked on Krow's position he lost it and threw all caution to the wind.

Miko had said himself.

He will kill Krow not matter the cost.

*BOOM!*

He slaughtered another hundred people with one swing. Vastator’s destructive abilities had reach its peak when used with Ruler’s Qi.

“KROW!”

*BOOM!*

He swung down his sword and caused thousands of bodies to exploded.

No one could block his path.

“Protect Krow!”

At this moment, thousands of Krow's followers surround Miko as if to block him from reaching his target.

This scene caused Miko's rage to reach new heights.

“Get the fuck out of my way!”

*BOOOOOOOM!*

A burst of black and white aura blew the men away.

*BOOM!*

He swung his sword to the side and hundreds were slaughtered.

*BOOM!*

He threw a punch and blew a hole through hundreds of chests.

*BOOM!*

The image of a lion faced dragon appeared behind him.

“[Great Dragon God’s Judgement]!”

*BOOOOOOOM!*

An explosion of pure golden aura annihilated everything in a 30 mile radius.

Krow who witnessed Miko's slaughter quicken his pace and took the skies.

“KROOWW!”

*BOOM!*

It was this moment he saw the image of an azure and gold dragon heading towards him.

Inside it he could see Miko's demonic eyes filled with bloodlust.

“[Ruler’s Contract: Ruyi Jingu Bang ]!”

A black staff with gold rings appeared in Krow's hands.

“Grow!”

*BOOM!*

The staff grow as large as a mountain and slammed into Miko.

*BOOOOOM!*

He was forced to earth where he felt an unimaginable weight on him.

“Miko?!”

When Kimiko saw that she, Sherry, and Momo tried to rush towards Miko.

“Stop.”

But Nero and Raven stopped them.

“Let Miko settle his grudge on his own. That's what he wants.”

*BOOM!*

As if to agree with Nero, the end of the staff that was suppressing Miko shattered.

“Haaaaaaaaa!”

*BOOM!* *BOOM!* *BOOM!* *BOOM!* *BOOM!*

Miko who was drenched in his own blood as well as the blood of others, roared as he destroyed the staff with punches.

*BOOM!*

Every punch he threw he could hear Vastator cry.

*BOOM!*

It had long surpassed its limit, especially since Miko had absorbed most of the Qi used to create it.

So it convey its incoming to demise to Miko.

This brought the rampaging Miko immeasurably amount of grief. However he still didn't halt his advance towards Krow.

“Damn pest!”

Krow got angry and summon a silver bow.

“[Ruler’s Contract: Plague God’s Arrow]!”

He aimed the bow at the approaching Miko.

“Not good!”

Kimiko who fought against that bow and arrow earlier knew what kind of power it held.

“Die, Brat!”

*BOOM!*

Krow pulled the bow and fired a gigantic arrow reeking in evil aura.

“Partner!”

Miko roared and the golden armor surrounded his body turned into light and charged in front of him.

*BOOOOOM!*

It intercepted Krow's arrow, and blocked it from coming any closer.

“Wha?!”

This shocked Krow, but he quick regain his calm when he realized that bow was slowly forcing back Vastator.

It was only a matter of time before it destroyed Miko who was falling towards the ground.

“Gallu!”

(Yes!)

A light shot from Miko's body and Gallu appeared under him. He stood on her head as she flopped her wings.

Miko then looked over to the monsters he summoned from the Illusionary Beast Valley.

“Come!”

*Roar!*

They all roared in excitement and flew towards him.

Miko swung his arm and all the monsters turned into light and swarm around his fist.

“[Primordial Equip]!”

*BOOM!*

Something in his body exploded.

“Cough?!”

Blood sprayed from mouth.

(Miko, your body can't handle so much power! You already past your limit from when you were fighting Killo!)

Tiamat shouted in his mind.

“Shut it, woman!”

However, Miko disregarded her advice.

“I won't die! Even if my body breaks, my soul will never die!”

His words caused Tiamat remember a scene when another person told her the same thing, when he faced an army of gods by himself.

(………)

She couldnt say anything more to persuade him.

“Gallu, fuse with me again!”

“Yes!”

Gallu obeyed Miko and turned into light around Miko's fist as well.

“Guah?!”

Miko screamed out as he felt like his body was being ripped apart from the inside.

He gritted his teeth and started to gather all his power in his right fist.

*BOOM!*

Explosion continually occurred in his body as he charged up his attack.

*BOOM!*

Blood leaked from his mouth.

*BOOM!*

Blood leaked from his nose.

*BOOM!*

Blood leaked from his ears.

*BOOM!*

Blood leaked from his eyes.

*BOOM!*

Every pore in his body was overflowing with blood until his entire body was red.

“Tch!”


When Krow saw that the arrow still hadn't reach Miko, he lost his patience and pour all of the remaining magic he had left and shot another arrow.

*BOOM!*

The arrow combined with the previous one and rip Vastator’s golden light apart.

“….Thanks for everything, Partner.”

Miko spoke softly as Vastator disappeared for good.

He then clenched his teeth and stared at the two arrows of death rushing towards him.

“Done!”

He smiled savagely and swung his fist.

“[Monster Horde Strike]!”

*BOOOOOOM!*

A gigantic beam of azure light shot towards the arrows.

*BOOOOOOOM!*

The beam instantly destroyed the arrows and took the form an azure dragon.

“Nooooooo?!”

The beam devoured Krow and exploded.

*BOOOOOOOOOM!*

The whole world shook and lit up. There was no one who didn't feel surprised by the overwhelming power that shook the heavens.

After the light faded, two figures were seen falling from sky.

One was Krow, the other was Miko.

*BOOM!* *BOOM!*

They both crashed near each other.

Krow couldn’t move his body no matter how much he tried. Only his head was still under his control.

He turned his head to right and saw Miko crawling towards him.

“Hah~! Hah~! Hah~!”

There wasn't a single part of him that wasn't soaked in blood. His breath was heavy, and movements were rigid.

But there was still an intense bloodlust in his eyes. It sent chills down Krow's spine.

He tried to move away but his body just wouldn't listen to him no matter how hard he tried.

Miko dragged his body until he was over Krow.

He stared down on Krow and smiled innocently.

And then-

“Guah?!”

He stabbed his claws in Krow's right eye and crushed it.

“Shh!”

He put his hand over Krow's mouth, and his finger over his own lips.

“We're only getting started.”

He forced his hand into Krow's mouth and grabbed his tongue.

*Rip!*

Miko ripped the tongue from his mouth.

“Guaaaah?!”

An agonizing scream came from out of Krow's mouth. It was so painful, it made everyone who heard it feel like their skin was crawling.

Miko then proceeded to crush Krow's other eye and broke his windpipe.

His body convulsed vigorously as the pain swept over him.

Miko then started breaking his fingers one by one, before breaking the arms.

The scene of Miko slowly dissecting Krow, made a lot of people shiver.

Miko then crawl to Krow's feet and cut off his toes and forced it down Krow's throat.

After another few minutes there wasn't a single place on Krow's body that Miko didn't destroy.

Krow had long passed out already when Nero appeared beside Miko.

“You don't have strength to deal the final blow, so allow me.”

Miko thought about it for a while and nodded his head before closing his eyes with a satisfied expression.

Nero smiled when he saw that, and looked down on Krow.

“In the end, uncle. You were an interesting guy. But you were too arrogant for your own good.”

Nero swung his hand and Krow's head was severed from his body.

His body that caught fire and burned until it turned into ashes.

“Krow Dragna is dead!”

He loudly announced.

“Jace, Vidia, and Kill Point have also died! Neo is captured and Killo has left the battle! This war is over!”

Thousands of enemy soldier cried when they heard that their masters had perished, while Nero’s soldiers cheered with all their might.

“Mea, Kill the invaders.”

Said Kimiko.

“Yes, Your Majesty.”

Mea and her squad were up in the air when she responded. A giant black magic circle appeared in the sky, which stretched over the world.

“[Niflheim’s Gate Of Death]!”

A gigantic gate appeared and swallowed up the enemy soldiers by the dozen. None of Nero's soldiers were sucked up, only the ones who sided with Krow.

Mea spent a long time to prepare this spell with her squad, to swift clean up the battlefield.

A lot of them screamed and tried to grabbed onto each other to escape the suction of the gate, but it was as if gravity no longer applied them.

In the end every single enemy soldier was sucked into Mea's gate and were never seen again.

When the job was done, the gate closed and Mea returned to the ground.

“I've completed my task.”

She said as she kneeled in front of Kimiko.

“I see. Good job.”

Kimiko said with smile.

At this time, Nero appeared with Miko in his arms.

“How is he, Gramps?”

Momo asked frantically.

“He overdid, big time. His soul was extremely close to burning out. But I used Qi to treat him. He can't use Qi for a while, and lost Vastator, but he'll be alright after a couple months rest.”

Everyone sighed in relief when they heard that.

“Then that means we won.”

Said Momo.

“Yup. Flawless victory.”

 

 


Soon after, the news of the death of two world renowned Proxies, a [Tyrant], millions of people, spread across the world.

This battle had became a hot topic for many years to come, and forever was known as “The Fool’s Rebellion”.

Advertisement
Remove

About the author

Tsura_Alvah

  • Jamaica

Bio:

Achievements
Comments(13)
Log in to comment
Log In

Log in to comment
Log In