What was your favorite battle this arc?
Miko & Co. vs Killo
25.8% 25.8% of votes
Nero vs Krow
8.45% 8.45% of votes
Nova Vs Neo
17.35% 17.35% of votes
Kimiko vs Jace
8.6% 8.6% of votes
Raven vs Vidia
11.52% 11.52% of votes
Miko vs Krow
28.28% 28.28% of votes
Total: 686 vote(s)

Advertisement
Remove

Outside the lands of the Apellon Kingdom.

There was a tent pitched up on the side of the road that led to it. Beside this tent was a motorcycle with a lion design.

Behind it were dozen of luxurious black cars.

Inside the tent was a man with golden hair with azure endings. He had a wild golden beard, a muscular build, and golden feline eyes.

He dressed in a gold and black leather jacket and pants, and was playing with a hand console.

“Lord Kroc.”

The man, Kroc looked up from the game when one of his subordinates entered the tent.

“What is it?”

“We’ve finished conquering the kingdom.”

“Oh? That was quick.”

Kroc got up from his seat and stepped out of the tent.

He looked towards the direction of Apellon and saw it in flames.

“What about the people?”

“We’ve evacuated those that surrendered as well as the normal civilians. The soldiers however, perished when they blocked our path.”

“And the palace?”

“We plundered it throughly and took everything valuable.”

“Jace’s family?”

“Prisoners. They were depressed when they learned of his death, and willfully gave themselves upon.”

Kroc smiled when he heard that.

“Good. Send them back to Primus where they'll undergo trial.”

The subordinate bowed and left.

“Now then.”

He stretched his hand out and and bazooka appeared in his hand.

He then aimed it towards the kingdom and fired.

*BOOOOOOOOM!*

A huge explosion wiped out the entire kingdom and erased it from the world.

Kroc waved his hand and made the bazooka disappear, and turned his back to the destroyed country.

“That was the last of the countries that collaborated with Krow. Now the only thing that's left is to find Sonia and then I'm done.”

 

The Lux(Day) Continent, a continent without the darkness of night located at foremost north of the world.

There, there was a man in a white tuxedo suit walking down a path leading to the mountains. He was elderly and walked with a cane.

“Hehehehe.”

It was then a group of men appeared out of nowhere and surrounded the old man.

“Hehehe, look what we have here.”

The men started circling around him.

“A weak little [B Class] walking alone in these dangerous parts.”

“He's so weak that he can't even keep his youth anymore. He even needs a cane to assist him.”

All the man started laughing as they mocked the old man.

“But you do look like you have a bit of funds.”

Greed could be seen in their eyes as they observed the old man.

“How about this? Give us everything you have and we'll end your miserable life quickly.”

“If you don't we’ll torture you until you wished for death more than a fish wishes for water.”

They started laughing again.

The old man-

“Ten [SS Class] actually dare to try and block me?”

He smiled.

“This is the first in centuries.”

He continued walking.

“What's with this old bastard?! Did he lose his from fear?!”

One of the men shouted.

The old man paid him no heed, and continued walking with the help of his cane.

“Fuck this old bastard!”

One of the men lost his patience and rushed towards the old man.

“Die!”

He swung his fist.

But before it touched the old man's jaw it suddenly halt.

“Haaaaa!”

The man suddenly started screaming.

“What's wrong-!”

The other men's sentence was cut short when they looked at their friend's hand.

A case of theft: this story is not rightfully on Amazon; if you spot it, report the violation.

It was sliced so thinly that looked like a bunch of bologna slices connected together by a piece of thin skin.

“Wha?!”

All the men were scared stiff.

The old man just continued walking like it had nothing to do with him.

However, every step he took more of the man turned into bologna.

First his arm was sliced up, then shoulder, his torso, and then his entire body.

By the time the old man took his first step passed him, his entire body was reduced to bologna slices on the ground.

This made all the men lose their minds.

“Haaaaaaaa!”

They all scattered and started running in random directions.

However-

“It's all too late, little boys.”

All of them started being reduced to bologna with every step they took. They all died before they took the fifth step.

The old man continued walking without batting an eye, leave piles of processed meat behind him.

He then walked for a while until he felt something vibrating in his top pocket.

He took out a phone and answered it.

(Yo, Ringo.)

A ambiguous was heard from the other side of the phone.

“Noah, huh. What is it?”

(I'm just calling to tell you that Krow Dragna lost.)

“I see. Well, I expected as much. Even though I used my connections to gather an army for him, I knew he didn't have what it takes to kill Nero.”

(But you still convinced him to take the throne? You just set him up to get killed.)

The voice from the other side of the phone had sounded like it was laughing.

“He was just something to distract Nero. Otherwise he would've went after Nora and Luther. They were the ones who killed the previous Primus leader and made his daughter had to be exiled. Luther may be his grandson but I doubt he'll let him off. As for Nora, who failed to live up to being his daughter’s husband….I’m sure you know what would happen to him if Nero had got a hold of him.”

(Well, Nora and Luther are already irreplaceable to Genesis and the New Era. Not even Nero can touch them so easily now. Especially now that they're [Tyrants].)

“I agree.”

(So when are you coming back?)

“Soon. Ah, yes.”

Ringo looked like he just remembered something.

“I met a really interested specimen while I was in the Dragna Kingdom.”

(Does it have anything to do with the reason why you left those three kids, instead of bring them back here like you promised? What were their names again? Ace, Sora, and Hinami?)

Ringo nodded.

“It does.”

(Oh? Tell me about it, Ringo. Or since we're talking about those three, should I call you Klick?)

“It doesn't matter since none of them are my real name.”

Ringo smiled and said-

“I met a reincarnated Proxy.”

 

The Demon Continent. The continent that serves as a Den for some of the world most viscous demons.

On this continent were several Demon empires and kingdoms; but there was one empire that stood above the rest.

It's name was the Morningstar Empire.

In the wasteland at the east of the empire, there was a swamp that housed some of the world's most dangerous monsters.

In such a place, there someone sitting on a cliff that hung over a black sea.

They had a fishing rod in their hand with a line in waters.

“Dante.”

At this moment a voice resounded in the swamp. The voice was soothing at the same time charismatic.

It gave you the impression that, it could sway even the holiest of saints to commit genocide.

“What is it, Lucifer?”

Dante answered.

“By now you must've heard about what happened in the Dragna Kingdom.”

“Yeah. Apparently a huge war occurred there. Some people are calling it the war of the century.”

“Four [Tyrants], Three [XXX Class] Proxies, and millions of famous warriors clashed. I heard that the Holy Maiden, Sun Child Jace, and Heaven Piercer Kill Point died. Also that abomination Killo had to retreat, and Neo’s situation is unclear.”

“Sounds like one hell of party. It's a shame I wasn't invited.”

“There's another piece of information in need to tell you.”

“Oh? What is it?”

“Tiamat has chosen a proxy, and he's Nero’s grandson.”

“………”

Dante stayed silent for a while before speaking.

“That’s a surprise. I thought you said she's not interested in this war?”

“She isn't. I don't know what's her reason, but she officially re-entered the war.”

*BOOM!*

At this moment a gigantic multi-headed sea dragon burst out of the sea and attacked Dante.

Dante paid it no attention and simply swung his hand to the side.

*BOOM!*

All but one of the hydra’s heads were blown off.

He then open his palm and the hydra flew into his grasp like it was a piece of metal getting pulled by a magnet.

“Well, dragons are just oversized lizards in the end.”

He started squeezing the hydra’s neck, causing it to squirm in agony.

“You better not say that in front of Leviathan’s proxy. He’ll get mad you know.”

Said Lucifer.

Dante nodded.

He then saw that the heads of the hydra were regenerating and multiplying.

*BOOM!*

He flick his wrist and the hydra exploded.

“Well, lets keep a close eye on the Dragna Kingdom for a while.”

Dante of the Nine Hells.

The founder of the Morningstar Empire.

Master of the group that was acknowledged as the best swordsmen in the world, the Seven Swords of Lucifer.

Lucifer’s Proxy, and easily the strongest Demon Proxy to ever live.


Back at the Dragna Kingdom.

Aeon returned to the capital and group up everyone in the room.

“You guys won?!”

Asked Tessa.

“I wouldn't be here if we didn't.”

Aeon answer.

“Aeon, what about Miko? Is he okay?”

Sasha asked worriedly.

“He's fine. He was in a coma for a few months, but he's okay now.”

Everyone looked relieved when they heard that.

“So how was the war? Who came?”

Luka asked.

“It was one hell of a war. There were over a million enemies at our doorsteps.”

“Like?”

Ace asked.

“There was the Sun Child Jace, the [Tyrant] Kill Point, the Holy Maiden Vidia, Neo the Unyielding.”

“T-Those are some big names.”

Ana said nervously.

“Oh, there was also World Eater Killo.”

“?!”

Hearing Killo's name shocked everyone.

“Did you kill him?”

Leon asked.

“No way. He almost killed me, Momo and Miko.”

“Wait, Miko fought against Killo?!”

Sasha jumped from her seat and shouted.

Aeon nodded.

“He did the best out of all of us. He nearly got him too. He destroyed half of his body, but in the end it wasn't enough. That guy was a real monster. In the end, gramps didn't have any other choice than to let him go.”

“I can't believe Miko actually fought Killo.”

“He was actually the one who kicked the war off. I'm pretty sure he killed nearly 30,000 enemies.”

“Seriously?!”

“Yeah. But he used a powerful weapon and ended up losing it. So he probably can't do it again. Well, for now."

Sasha was visibly relieved when she heard that. If Miko became too strong too quickly he'll become a target.

“Oh, here.”

Aeon took something from his pocket and gave it to Sasha.

“Its from your mother. She said it contains the basics for mastering your powers. She said that it's about time you start learning to master them, and that you should teach them to your daughter as well.”

Sasha dumbfounded.

“She also said, this isn't a suggestion. This is an order. This war showed that power was needed to survive in this world, so you can't afford to be stubborn anymore.”

Sasha stared at the jewel in her hand and nodded.

“I understand.”

Aeon smiled when heard that.

‘Looks like not being able to protect her family, made her want to get stronger.’

He thought.

He then took out a book and threw it Luka.

“What's this?”

She said after catching it.

“Its from Miko. He said it’s a manual on how to use [Dragonite].”

“?!”

Luka was shocked.

“Why is he giving me this?”

“Our battle is soon approaching, so to show comradeship I'll give you something that will help you achieve your goal’, is what he said. He also said that he wants you to improve it if possible.”

Luka got mixed feelings when she stared at the book.

 

Aeon didn't tell her that Miko was in the middle of creating something that was far more powerful than Dragonite.

“As for twins, he gave me this.”

Aeon took out two gold necklace with a beautiful gem stone on it.

The twins took it and happily put it on.

He then turned to the trio and also gave them presents from Miko.

As for Leon, he got nothing.

However, he did past a message from Miko.

When Leon heard it he was visibly shocked and put on a solemn expression.

Sasha also got a pair of diamond earrings as well.

“Now then, since I'm done playing Santa. Let's resume your training.”

“Eh?!”

“What? I've still haven't taught you Qigong yet and bunch of other stuff.”

Aeon smiled innocently.

“Lets all get along for the next couple years, shall we?”

 

Meanwhile.

Miko stood in front of Nero and Nova who were on their thrones.

“So what is your wish, my grandson?”

Nero said with a smile.

Miko returned that smile and said-

“Help me become this country’s king!”

Gamiko Dragna Arc End!!!!

Throne Wars Arc Start!!!!!

Advertisement
Remove
A note from Tsura_Alvah

So yeah. You know the drill. New arc new break. I'll be back latest a week. Until then you can enjoy my other story or something. 

 

Next Arc is the battle for the throne. I plan it to be a bit different from a normal war. 


About the author

Tsura_Alvah

  • Jamaica

Bio:

Achievements
Comments(17)
Log in to comment
Log In

Log in to comment
Log In