Advertisement
Remove

“Loli? What's that?”

Asked Ishmavael.

“It means little girl.”

Miko answered with a little bit dejected tone.

“Who the hell are you calling a gir-?!”

Ishmavael sentence was cut short when she looked down on her naked appearance.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!”

She screamed out in horror.

“Hm? What's wrong? Just so you know I didn't strip you. You came out like this on your own.”

Miko said with a lazy tone.

“Why was my sex chosen without my consent?!”

“Huh?”

Miko was now really confused.

Seeing that, Tiamat spoke up.

“Ishmavael’s mother is from a race of demons that are born sexless. They're able to choose their sex on their 100th birthday. That is the age that demons are considered to have reached adulthood.”

It's this practice that the Dragna clan copied. Their members are only considered to have reach adulthood after 100.

“By the way, they stay in their preteen form until they reach adulthood. Ishmavael was sealed in the sword before she was 100, hence her child like appearance. As for why she now have a sex, I think that on her 100th birthday her sex was chosen at random for her. Although, I don't know why her body didn't age though.”

Tiamat explained.

“Its over. My life is over.”

Ishmavael dejectedly fell on her knees.

“I planned my entire future around being a man. How can I ravage beauties like this?!”

She cried.

“See? She's an annoying person. All she do is whine when she doesn't gets what she wants. Although it will cause mayhem if she actually gets what she wants. She just a spoil brat.”

Tiamat said with disdainful tone.

“Hm? I know that annoying voice.”

Ishmavael looked up and saw Tiamat.

“Bleh.”

She suddenly looked disgusted.

“You little shit!”

Tiamat moved to attack Ishmavael, but was stopped by Bašmu.

“Calm down, mother! She's a child!”

“Nah, nah. Let her go. I ain't afraid of you grandma!”

Ishma took a fighting pose.

*Swoosh!”

She suddenly dodge a black blade that slashed at her neck.

“I’ll appreciate it if you watch your tone, fraud.”

Regis said coldly.

Her arm had turned into a black sickle-like blade.

“Oh? You have guts, brat.”

Ishma’s arm also turned into a blade.

“If you wanted to die then you should've just said so!”

“All of you shut up!”

Miko roared.

“You all are giving me a headache.”

He said while rubbing his head.

“Look, whether you all like it or not we’re all connected until I die. When that happens you're all free to do whatever you want. But until then, please shut the fuck up and work together.”

“……..”

Everyone remained silent when they heard that.

The first one to calm down was Tiamat.

Regis then backed off. Seeing that, Ishmavael backed off as well.

“Hmph. He's right. Although I don't like it, we’ll be stuck together for a while.”

She said.

“Good. Now get dress already. I feel uncomfortable being in the room with a naked little girl.”

“I'm not a little girl!”

Ishmavael snapped back.

She then looked around and spotted a suit of luxurious looking clothes. Her body then lit up and similar looking clothes appeared on her body.

This story has been unlawfully obtained without the author's consent. Report any appearances on Amazon.

She quickly braided her hair into and while walking towards Miko.

“So what do we do now?”

“Right now, I'm leading a country and trying to create an empire.”

“Oh! That sounds fun! Let's go start a war!”

*Bam!*

“Ow!”

“It seems that you really do lack restraint.”

Said Miko, after chopping her on the head.

“Ah, but don't worry. There will be wars soon. So just be patient.”

“Alright! It's been so long since I've seen a bloodbath! I can't wait!”

After hearing what she said, Miko began to understand why Ajax sealed her away.

“But before the war, you need to get stronger first. You're still too weak for me to enjoy a real slaughter.

Ishmavael’s current strength was dependent on Miko, similar to Regis. This meant that the stronger Miko gets, the more of her previous strength she will regain.

Because of this, Ishmavael felt too weak for comfort. She was a rampaging demon after all.

“Hey, how old were you when you were sealed?”

Miko asked.

They were currently leaving the treasure vault.

“57.”

“And how strong were you?”

“Don't know, but I sure kicked ass.”

Ishmavael laughed proudly.

“She was sealed before the creation of the [Class System], so it was hard to determine one’s strength from a glance back in her time.”

Said Tiamat.

“However, if we were to compare her then to the [Class System] now, then her strength would've been [Upper XX Class].”

“Wha?!”

Tiamat's words shocked Miko greatly, and of course it would.

In this era, just reach [X Class] before 100 was considered the highest point of being a genius.

In fact, Momo and Aeon who were [Mid and Upper SS Class] respectively, were considered geniuses among geniuses.Tiamat even stated that Momo’s talent was similar to Nero’s. But this pales in comparison to Ishmavael’s.

Momo was currently 57, the same age as Ishmavael when she was sealed. However, there was a three Class difference between them. Didn't that mean that their talents are leap years apart?

Tiamat sensed Miko's anxiety and smiled.

“It's not that the talent of the people of this era is far inferior to the ones 10,000 years ago. It's just that the environments were vastly different. Back then Higher Beings clashed like madmen, resulting in mass destruction and death every second. In order to survive in such harass environments strength was necessary. This caused the people back then grow at a much faster rate than the ones now. This includes Ishmavael and Nero. Although Nero was born when the war was in its closing stages, it was at that point the war was its deadliest. That's why he's able to dominate the world now.”

She said.

“It's just that people like Chao, Dante, Killo, Eris, and the other top class Proxies are abnormally talent to be able to compete with him.”

“Hmph. The people of this era are too soft. Those so-called big shots wouldn't last a second in the war.”

Ishmavael said arrogantly.

They returned to upper ground of the palace after around 20 minutes. Bašmu said his goodbyes and returned to the Secundus world.

“What do we do know?”

Regis asked.

“I'm hungry.”

Ishmavael suddenly said.

“You're a sword. How can you get hungry?”

Said Miko.

“Don't sweat the small stuff. Are you going to feed me or not?”

“Oh, I’m also hungry!”

Said Regis.

Miko couldn't tell if she was telling the truth or was just being competitive.

“Fine. Fine. Let's get something to eat.”

For some reason Miko felt like he got two daughters instead of two swords.

They walked down the hall and headed towards the kitchen area.

It's been a long time since he cooked a meal, so he suddenly felt like it.

“So what do you guys want to eat?”

“Anything is fine.”

They all said at the same time.

Miko suddenly remembered that it's a waste of time to ask a woman what she wants to eat. You'll never get a straight answer.

“By the way, Tia. You’ve never tasted my cooking before have you?”

“Nope. So I'm looking forward to it.”

Tiamat said with a smile.

“Bleh! How can you flirt with a monster like that?”

Ishmavael said.

“Shut it. You stinking crow.”

Tiamat said coldly.

She and Ishmavael started quarreling.

Miko ignored them and walked, that's when he spot someone walking towards him.

“Yo, Miko!”

“Who are they?”

They were Ace and Sora.

They looked at Regis who stood at Miko's side, and Ishmavael who was arguing with Tiamat.

“You already have Hina and Luka and you're still picking up women?”

Said Sora.

“Miko, I respect your ambition but don't you think they're a bit too young?”

Said Ace.

“Do you two want to be strip of your titles?”

Miko said coldly.

“Hahahahahahaha! We're just kidding!”

Ace said while laughing nervously.

“Please, don't. I have a date with this cute foreigner tonight. She's the gold digger type, so she'll stand me up if I'm not a General.”

Sora said seriously.

Miko wanted to ask him why would he date her if he knew she was a gold digger, but he realized that she must be hot.

He then point at Regis who was looking at them with curious eyes.

“This person who looks like a younger version of myself is my Regalia, Regis.”

Regis ran up to Ace and Sora, and spoke with a very cute voice.

“Nice to meet you. My name is Regis. I hope we can all get along in the future.”

She lifted the ends of her dress and performed a courteous bow.

“Oh! Too cute!”

Ace and Sora’s eyes shone when they saw that.

They started to circle around her as if they were trying to capture every aspect of her.

They reminded Miko of Nero and Nova.

“This girl is seriously manipulative.”

He mumbled to him.

“Well, having someone like that is pretty beneficial in its own way.”

He then coughed to draw their attention back to him.

“You know that you calling her cute when she looks identical to me, is like saying I'm cute which makes me very uncomfortable.”

Ace and Sora looked at each when they heard.

“You know, Miko. We know that you're technically male and everything.”

“What do you mean ‘technically’? I'm 100% male!”

“If you say so.”

Miko eyes started twitching when he heard that.

“Anyway, we sometimes forget about it or choose to ignore it.”

“I mean, you look better than most women. So saying that you're cu-”

“Say anymore and I'll treat you like how I treated the rapists.”

They instantly shut their mouth when they heard that.

Miko sighed and pointed behind him.

“The one who's arguing with Tia, is a 10,000 year old demon sword called Ishmavael. If the names too long just call her Ishma.”

“Oh, she looks cute too.”

Ace approached Ishmavael who was still arguing with Tiamat.

“Hi there, I'm Ace.”

Miko watched with a smirk as Ace tried to place his hand on ishma’s head.

*Swoosh!*

Surely enough, a blade appeared out of nowhere and slashed at him.

“?!”

Of course, Ace was able to leap back at the last minute.

“Who the fuck told you to touch me?! I don't know you! I don't know where your hands have been! You must really wanna die, huh brat!”

Ishma snapped.

She looked at Ace with a murderous look in her eyes.

“If you wanted to die, you should've just said so!”

She leaped at him and swung her sword arm.

“Shit!”

Ace instantly tried to escape.

“Miko, what's with this crazy ass sword?!”

“Crazy? I'll show you crazy!”

Ishmavael suddenly stopped and green and black aura started swirling around her hand blade.

“Take this!”

Her blade suddenly grew several meters tall.

Miko sensed that the power building up in the blade was enough to fatal wound or kill Ace.

“Ishma, stop!”

He gave an order and cut off all of his power she was using.

He then sent a mental command for her to go into her dormant form.

Ishmavael turned into green light and wrapped Miko's right hand. The light then turned into a black fingerless glove with a green crow design on it.

“Oh? So you can also change into an accessory? Pretty convenient.”

(You bastard! Let me go!)

“No. I'll release you when we're going to eat. If I let you go now you'll destroy my palace.”

Ishmavael started cursing but Miko ignored her and looked towards Ace.

“Sorry about that, Ace. Are you oka-?”

His sentence was cut when he looked at Ace.

His shirt was sliced into two so his bare chest was visibly.

Miko didn't stop because Ace was topless, it was because of what he saw on Ace’s chest.

“….A six-pointed star birthmark? It couldn't be….”

 

Advertisement
Remove

About the author

Tsura_Alvah

  • Jamaica

Bio:

Achievements
Comments(11)
Log in to comment
Log In

Log in to comment
Log In