Advertisement
Remove
If you find mistakes, pls tell, thx. I don't like mistakes.
###############################################################





….






*Smash*

“Aengus! Aengus! Get up! We will miss the graduation ceremony!” Seria's shriek wakes me and I shoot up.

I am inside my room at the dormitory. After a sleepy gaze around the room my eyes lock onto the door. “What did you do to my door!”

Seria grabs my clothes and shoves them into my hands.

“Fast! Forget the door sleepyhead! The Ceremony!” -Seria
Ceremony? “Oh, right!” I struggle to get dressed and follow Seria out of the room.

It has been a few years since the final battle with the Council. I had the first real downtime in my life when I thought that father, grandpa and great grandpa got killed.

That would have made me the only guy in a family with five women! Well seven if I count grandma Katrine and Ireth too! I saw my life going down the gutter by constant nagging.

But luckily dad showed them who is the boss! Sometime I want to be as powerful as him! He saved A bunch of people which made him the hero of the day.

Though mother performed an even greater wonder by cloning bodies for grandpa and uncle. Isn't she on an even higher level than dad? Just growing a few bodies in a tank like doing kitchen work.....

Unluckily for us the Spheres which were spread by the Council are still dormant. They didn't get activated. Though from time to time one of them gets set off by a foolish mortal or a god by accident.

That's when the big societies have to rush in and save the day!

But right now that's of no big concern to me! Because I will graduate! Freedom! Nineteen Years and Freedom! I will get full access to my memories!

That's what the ceremony today is all about. Luckily Seria woke me up. If I had missed it I would have had to wait for another year!

“What will you do, when you have your memories back big bro?” Seria asks me from the side.

Actually I already put a lot of thought into that. “I think I will travel the multiverse for a while! Make a name for myself, have a lot of fun! Maybe I will find a nice girl who is willing to take me!”

Seria pats my back with a pitying expression. There are not many women on Chimera who are willing to marry into the royal family. Too many bad rumours about the male side of our bloodline.

Even people close to us are repelled, because they could be involved into the rumours.

On the other hand, there are tons of guys who have an eye on Seria or our three little sisters. Though the triplets haven't had any marriage proposals since their introduction party.
It was Mayhem! Pure Mayhem! They are like an explosive with three compounds. Each of them alone or two together are harmless. All three are the end!

“On the other hand. I find it strange that you will get your memories too, Seria. Aren't these officials a little too lax with their rules?” I scratch my chin while I walk towards the old church on the school ground which is used for the ceremony.

It's a big and comfortable building. To reuse it in this manner isn't so bad.

“Hmpf! I am just eleven months younger than you! And despite the age difference we always attended the same class! It would be unfair if they kept me a year longer!” Seria puffs out her chest while her tail waves left and right.

She evolved into a splitting image of mom. If it wasn't for the finer and a little more girlish face I would have troubles to tell the difference. On top of it she is almost half a head smaller than her.

“What did you think about the graduation party yesterday?” Seria smirks at me.

I shrug my shoulders. “It was okay I guess. Though I drank a little too much.”

“How did it go with that girl! I know that you confessed to her.” -Seria

“Ah. That. She turned and ran.” I let my head drop at the memory! I didn't even manage to talk to her! She already blurted some kind of excuse into my direction when I tried to strike up a conversation.

“These rumours aren't fair! The guys in our family are actually less dangerous than the females!” I shake my fists at the heavens.

“Hey!” Seria cuffs me into the side. “They aren't that far off! Don't you remember when you played with those mortals? Their society fell apart!”

I fold my hands before me. “I admit it, it was a mistake of my youth. Though they provoked me, I realize that I overreacted and I reflect on my actions.”

“And when you dismembered that guy because he tried to force himself on me?” -Seria

“I was nice. Father instructed me to make an example out of the first guy who would mistreat my little sisters. I was very lenient within the boundaries of his suggested …. punishment.” -Me

“They carried him in eight parts to the infirmary!” Seria gives me an accusing look. “I didn't get a single confession since that incident!”

“Father told me to hold a public execution and take his soul in order to demonstrate my power. So I think I was very nice to just temporarily separate his soul from his body.” I frown while I think back to that moment.
“Actually I just gave him a gentle greeting. When I took his hand it suddenly came off. Then I tried to reattach it and his jaw dislocated.......”

If you spot this tale on Amazon, know that it has been stolen. Report the violation.


“Nanana! Stop it! I don't want to remember it! Fortunately I had no clear view and saw just the blood spraying left and right.” Seria sighs. “In other words you killed him. How lucky that a soul can be reattached to a dead body if it's healed fast. Seriously! That brutish strength! You are so similiar to mom!”

I shake my head. “I can't help it. I am not on dad's level of soul magic, yet. So you tell me that I shouldn't have done anything that day? He was too weak. He would have been a disgrace to our bloodline. Coming apart because I shake his hand. He wouldn't have survived a single day in our family!”

“Gods no! I was about to rip out his balls off and force feed them to him. You showed up just the right moment! That would have been a serious blow to my reputation!” Seria pats my back again while we enter the church and join the rows of students.

The ceremony wont be a big deal. There will be no names and no big talk. The church is under a barrier which stops anyone who isn't allowed from entering.

They will hand out a soul marble which is able to unseal our memories. Then it's our choice. Either we want to continue to live like we did before or take a look at our past life.

There have been cases of serious depressions after getting those old memories back. But I already decided that I will try it.

“So what will you do with your soul marble Seria? Will you take a look at your former self?” I smile at my little sister while we wait with the other students.

“Kukuku....” Seria points at the big statue of -Seria- in the middle of the dome which makes up the old church. “Take a look at that and tell me. How could I resist to take a look? I already have quite a few of my memories, but I want all of them!”

I nod. Probably there is really not much to think about. Then a teacher starts to walk past the rows of students and hands out a soul marble to everyone.

Most people take it and instantly use it. There are very few who resist the temptation. I see happy and sad faces. Some look a little disturbed. But no big breakdown until now......

Then it's Seria's and my turn. She instantly uses her soul marble as she takes it out of the basket. I just take mine and wait to see the effects on my little sister.

After a few seconds she turns red like a tomato. “Nooooo!” She starts to wriggle in disgust.

“W.. What!?” I hope she isn't one of the mental breakdown cases.

“In my previous life I was a nudist! And a pervert!” Seria falls to her knees.

“That bad? I guess that's why mother was so strict in bringing you up as a proper lady.....” Ehm. That raises some interesting questions. “I guess I will refrain from taking mine....”

Seria jumps to her feet. “No! You have to take yours!”

I raise an eyebrow at her feverish expression. “What do you know?”

“You have to! I took mine! Fair is fair!” Seria bulldozes into me and pushes the soul marble into my chest!

The glowing marble disappears.




…...
….........daefakefpiaefnsavsvar pictures sdfowerbvwertbo knowledge sfdiubeiprbeipgep righteousness adflabrgezbrguoerbgip hero sldfuiebvsirbv laws apurebgapizerbdjfdfg equality aisrbaeuraeu peace eiuflewrzgbewrvzg..........
…...

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” *BAM!* *BAM!* *BAM!* *BAM!*



*Whisper*
“P.. Prince! Stop hitting your head into the ground!”
“Dangerous!”
“His previous personality is worse than his current one?”
“The tile is broken...”
“Those are no tiles, that's solid rock!”
*Whisper*


“Big Bro! Stop it! It's bleeding! I am sorry! It can't be that bad!?” -Seria

I look up to my little sister and scream. “I was some kind of disgusting peace loving and righteous, nice guy hero type character who never got a girl because they all left me for other guys!”

*Whisper*
“He has a reaction like that because he was a hero?”
“As expected of a villain!”
“So he was the exact opposite in his previous life.”
"He has to make up for something..."
“Would have been nice if his previous personality took over.”
*Whisper*


“...... your nose is broken, big bro....” Seria fixes my face with healing magic.

I get up and take a serious look at Seria. “My travels through the multiverse will take a little longer. I have to find my true identity first!”








.
Advertisement
Remove

About the author

Andur

  • Phantasm

Bio:

Achievements
Comments(44)
Log in to comment
Log In

Log in to comment
Log In