A note from ManyHellos

4/5

Advertisement
Remove

A day passed, as Matthew awoke on cold hard ground he was awake, but his eyes pretended to stay shut. There was candles  around him, forming the shape of his body.

It appeared that someone had alot of time on his hands.

"Let us begin! We shall sacrafice him as an offering!" Dominic made an exaggerated statement. Obviously, he knew that Matthew was already awake.

He felt hot.

Dominic had lighted up the candles around him.

"NOOOOOO!" Matthew screamed his eyes burst open, as he saw the candles around him. His body moved, causing the fire to light up on his shirt.

"Pfft" Dominic laughed.

"Don't scare me like that! This ain't funny!" Matthew reacted. Then, he realised that he wasn't on the staircase anymore. He still didn't realise his shirt was on fire.

Until he saw Dominic still laughing, he realised his back was on fire.

His shirt was made out of magical properties, hence it was able to burn infiniely. It was something they had found in one of the chests of the dungeon. Being the reason why the dragon's breath didn't burn him in any part of his body.

He looked at the large door ahead. He smiled.

The 43rd floor was the last!

It was the last!  Was what he thought.

However, this was the biggest boss door he had ever seen.

It stretched up to a few hundred... no... a few thousand meters.

There was a crack in the ground nearby, but he didn't bother asking why. Probably a design in the dungeon.

Matthew swollowed his saliva.

"Come on now, let's go" Dominic told him, as both of their hands touched the door.



And.... they found themselves in the middle of a the sea. On a small little raft made out of wooden planks, they were thrown into a storm with monsters swirming around size bigger than godzilla. Ships firing cannonballs at each other, and of course, it was a thunderstorm that rained down heavily.

FINAL TRIAL OF SOLOMON'S 43rd DUNGEON
Prove triumph over this battle of the great sea!

 "THIS IS A DUNGEON OF SOLOMON?!" Matthew screamed.

If you spot this tale on Amazon, know that it has been stolen. Report the violation.

The dungeon all adventurers hope to discover, and he was at the final stages of conquering it.

"Ah. It's difficult" Matthew said.

He never said impossible after what he had been through.

"Nah. We won" Dominic said.

For Dominic, if he didn't use some of his actual strength, there was no way they were going to make it through this. However, he didn't want Matthew spreading around unnecessary information before he makes the grand reveal himself.

He took out a talismen. The one that prevents death for a single instance he got from the god's auction.

"This is one of my most valuble possesion given by a god" he announced.

"And... I guess if I don't use it here, we might die so..." he placed it in the water.

It was an act. His hand that slipped into the sea, traveled breaking the limit of cosmic velocitties. The force blasted aside the sea, and sent the water flying apart from side to side, the impact area evaporated, as the raft dropped into the empty sea which was now just land.

Monsters died in it, as thoese that survived flopped around without water.

The pirate ships crashed against the ground, as Matthew just closed his eyes and prayed to survive.

The force had broken down the water at a molecular level, causing it to return into hydrogen, oxygen and other elemnents and salts.

Needless to say, Dominic placed the talismen on Matthew's head when they fell, allowing it to burn off and dissapear as Matthew still suffered the pain of the fall.

"The...the fuck did the god give you?" Matthew asked, relieved he survived.

"It causes water to break down" Dominic lied.

"That's cheating!" a new voice resounded. It was a mermaid? That was alright on land without water. With the face of a handsome man and the body of a women, and the bottom of a fish, this naked man-girl fish hybrid appeared infront of Dominic and Matthew.

"who are you?" Dominic asked.

"I am Vepar the 43rd demon of solomon's 72 demons." the wierd shit replied.

"As a person who had conquered the great dungeon of Solomon, I shall impart one of my abilities on one of you who is worthy.... at least that was what I wanted to say but none of you are worthy!" the thing that questions sexuality spoke.

"Why?" Matthew asked.

"Because you cheated!" the sexuality monster pouted.

"Did you know how I felt when Solomon suddenly introduced me to 71 other demons?!" the thing said.

"Wait a minute" Dominic called out.

"Can you choose a gender first?" he requested.

"..." There was a momment of awkward silence.

"I can't" the thing said.

"Normally I'll choose the stronger one here, but since you have.. uh .. almost no mana at all, I'll give the side characterish guy my seal" the demon said. 

A mark was imprinted upon Matthew's right hand.

"Oh right, if you wish to, the person you wounded with this right hand in three days will die, and if they don't they'll take alot of damage. It was 12321 damage I think? Anyways, that'll only happen if you willed me to." the demon said.

"Wait.. does that mean that you'll be living in my right hand?" Matthew screamed.

"Its alright, only you can hear my voice" the thing spoke to his head.

"That's not the problem here...." Matthew mutttered.

To a man, the right hand brought along many things. Joy, pleasure and even guilt.

"Why must it be the right hand..." Matthew sighed. But he wasn't too depressed. In fact, he was overjoyed at gaining such an overpowered ability.

"wait... doesn't that mean that the life of the person will be in my hands for 3 days?" Matthew thought.

"Oh. Also, the person will recieve a notification as part of a curtosey of who his killer may be in 3 days." the demon spoke once again.

"So they'll attempt to kill me before the 3 days is up?!" Matthew wanted to scream.

"Good for you" Dominic looked on with a smile.

A portal appeared next to them.


 

Advertisement
Remove

About the author

ManyHellos

  • Ur Chromosomes
  • Cancer Lord

Bio: I have emerged from the chromosomes.

Achievements
Comments(3)
Log in to comment
Log In

Log in to comment
Log In