I Am the "God of Death", Whatever That Means. (Original)

by

Freww6

"A whore huh, let's see how long you live now." Chapter 4 (Original)


A note from Freww6

One final note, if you actually listen to some of the songs that are used in the fight scenes, you may be able to understand just how fast Vert is moving and how OP he is. - Freww6

Advertisement
Remove

After about a week of thinking intensely about the achievement thing, Vert has yet to move an inch from his rock. He decided to go through all the new information in his mind to make a mental note of what he now knows. Emeralda hasn't been very happy with this decision since Vert only plays serious music that is kinda boring to her. There is also the fact that she wants Vert's attention but no matter how hard she tries, he just pushes her away and continues to sit on the rock. No adventurers have shown up since Emeralda arrived so it was just getting more and more boring. She spends most of her time sleeping with her head in Vert's lap or just staring at the ceiling. This day is different though.

Emeralda had fallen asleep on Vert's lap as before, but this time he was stroking her head gently. When she awoke to feel his soft touch, her body began to heat up again. She has wanted his attention for so long but he had just ignored her. She could feel herself begin to slip away into blissfulness as Vert didn't stop stroking her head. 

'Man, I could get used to this.... Maybe if I pretend to sleep some more he won't stop.'

Vert is snapped out of his current thought and sees his pants are on fire. Emeralda had begun drooling fire again, but this time was different. Vert had some spells pop into his head out of nowhere, and one can make his body as hot as lightning since that was his element. That was about 53,540 degrees Fahrenheit and he could do all degrees in between that and the regular body heat of 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit. This fire didn't really bother him except that is was burning his pants. He calmly puts out the fire and flicks Emeralda in the head.

"Owwww~, why would you do that, you meanie!"

Emeralda looks at Vert with her cheeks all puffed out like she was angry at him. He just looked at her and smiled.

"You were drooling, and breathing really heavily. Look at you, you are sweating!"

"Ya well, you caused it! Caressing me without asking me first! That's harassment."

Emeralda looked away with her chin in the air as if to shun Vert. He just laughed at her and looked at her with gentle eyes. He could feel himself changing like he was being reborn into someone who had feelings. One feeling that stuck out was the feeling of love. This feeling was towards Emeralda due to the fact she was the only one Vert had. Vert grabbed her by the chin and forced her to look at him.

"Is there anything I can do to make it up at all? Anything at all?"

A case of literary theft: this tale is not rightfully on Amazon; if you see it, report the violation.

Vert intensely stared into Emeralda's pink eyes as she begun to blush intensely.

'Anything huh?'

She started to think about all the things she could ask for and one idea popped into her head.

"Pay more attention to me! I want you to cuddle me while I sleep and stuff like that. That isn't too much right?"

Vert just chuckled a little and gave the Draconic beauty a small kiss on her forehead. 

"If that's it, then I will gladly fulfil your wish."

With that being said, Emeralda pounces on top of Vert and begins to rub her head on his chest. She is smiling from ear to ear.

'This is the happiest moment of my life. To go from a slave to dating the "God of Death", what a turn of events.'

*Later that day*

Emeralda had decided to take a nap while cuddling Vert intensely while he played some soft soothing music for her. He was on the song "Hallelujah" by Pentatonix and was singing each word softly into her ear. 

'To think that I went from an emotionless Grim Reaper to a man who has his own woman and was full of emotions. I need to complete some more achievements soon, I will probably look into that after Emeralda wakes up again.'

As he came onto the 4th verse, the door to the room burst open and a scary sight came before Vert. There was a man with heavenly plate armor standing in the doorway. Behind him 7 women and 4 men. Vert didn't know who they were, but their aura was that of something Vert had never seen before. It was so immense and bright that it almost blinded him. A booming voice came from the man in front and it echoed throughout the room.

"Listen here, you vile god. You have killed 2 of the 13 heroes and will pay with your life! I would also like our property back."

The man points at Emeralda and she is clinging to Vert for dear life. She was awoken by the yelling and was horrified to see the King of the human kingdom.

'Wait, I could actually understand him? He seems to be speaking what is known in my last world as German. He has long brown hair and he is just an inch shorter than me. He sure looks like a King and the people behind him must be the other 11 heroes that have yet to be killed.'

Vert could feel anger boiling inside of him as he looks down at his beloved woman. She is crying in his chest at this point while repeating "Please save me, Vert! I beg of you!". Vert could feel the anger begin to overflow from him as he just kept hearing the cries of her and then one of the heroes begins to laugh.

"It seems even a godly being needs a sex slave. Have you fallen for that whore's tricks?"

The second the word whore came out the Hero's mouth, Vert snapped. He calmly detached Emeralda from his chest and he sets her down on his rock.

"Don't worry my darling, I end their lives and torture them for calling you such a vulgar name."

Emeralda is shocked at what she just heard.

'Did he just call me his darling?'

This thought went through her head and she began blushing. To be the darling of the one she loved, she was truly happy. There was a catch though, he had to fight the strongest people of the strongest kingdom to be able to give more love to her. Vert slowly turns around and the ground begins to disintegrate around him. The air is cracking and lightning is appearing around Vert as he is unable to control his overflowing rage. 

"A whore huh, let's see how long you live."

Advertisement
Remove

About the author

Freww6

Bio: I write a lot of random stories.

Achievements
Comments(19)
Log in to comment
Log In

Deuxz ago

Thanks for the chapter. What kind of schedule do you have?

themystogrigen ago

  1. Beat to near unconsciousnes.
  2. Instant kill a mob character.
  3. Shout "Whoever fucks him until he screams like a whore can leave (survive)!"
  4. Dig through loot pile to see if there is any corn kernels for popcorn.
  5. Provide thick maces for the ladies, because gender equality and stuff.
  6. Internal dialogue about decorating the room, it is kinda dreary in here. (Aka glossing over the stuff we don't want to see).

 

Thanks for the chapter~

evilshadowelf ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Sykral ago

You're the one who sent the heroes in there. The dude isn't called the God of death for nothing. I always hate it when people are like "HOW DARE YOU KILL ME WHILE IM TRYING TO KILL YOU"

    Etez ago

    Yeah.... That guy sends the Heros here to kill him and then he rages after the guy supposed to be killed, kills his killer.... AND U NEED TO DIE FOR KILLING UR KILLER!

Abyss soul ago

Thanks for the chapter. i guess next song is let the bodies hit the floor?

RandomNinja ago

Thanks for the chapter and keep up the good work 

2Cats1Cup ago

Actually she is a whore so :/ 

Memories back and he just loves her why??? Just cuz she is beautiful doesnt mean she is that useful 

If u want the story going fix that put some more thought in that

    Freww6 ago

    Vert has been alone for a very very very long time. All he has had was his music and has been unable to understand a single person as they try to kill him. He just gets his ability to have feelings back and he has a beautiful woman with him that has kept him company. Of course, he is gonna jump the gun like he did and fall in love instantly. Plus Emeralda was sent to be a whore but the Hero had never gotten a chance to do anything so she still has her virginity.

Log in to comment
Log In