Advertisement
Remove
I am sitting across Myrm and we are both constrained to our chairs. After the disaster of our introduction, it was decided for us to have a long discussion to make our peace together.
Because our parents feared for our lives if left alone, they bound us up like in a bad bondage movie. On top of that, they casted spells on the room to stop every magic used inside.

Then we got told, that there will be no leaving until there was some kind of improvement in our behaviour. That was seven hours ago and I have some serious problems by now!
But I will not humiliate myself by pissing into my pants! Never! I will die before I do that. Myrm will have the same problems by now. I just have to be the one to endure longer.

We haven't spoken a single word since the beginning of this. The first two hours we just stared at each other until Myrm broke eye contact to look out of the window. Heh, I feel like I won that one.
I then started to count stuff inside the room, just to kill time. There are 2334 spots on the ornamented ceiling. 789 small timber pilings used for the wooden floor. 543 books on the shelf behind Myrm. 13 birds flew by the window during that time.

I am out of stuff to count. Oh, our parents are devils! Will they let us starve here if we don't talk? They wouldn't, or would they? No, we will die of thirst first! How can I get out of this?
I take another look at Myrm. Katrine Stricc healed the ripped out hair back onto his/her head while my Mother patched me up.

Then they had a long talk with us, but weren't really interested in our circumstances. We are their successors and destined by the goddess to continue their work.
By their decree, they made Midhold the Capital of their country's and set up permanent residence here out of a whim.

Mother had argued, that there would be obviously a lot of education to do. She really formulated it like that! They did all this, so we can be together as much as possible.
“If they have that much power, they should just have unified the continent and left me out of it....”, I talked to myself.

“The rule of this world's nobility is absolute obedience to the leading house by bloodline. And holding up the traditions and governing system. If they told them to follow another country, there is a high chance that it would end up in rebellion.
By having us marry, they can fulfil the prophecy and declare their houses as one. Using this loophole to unite both states.”, Myrm declares with empty eyes.

Did Myrm just talk to me?

“Oh, and I am sorry, I overreacted. If I had managed to keep a cool head and get rid of you in a clean manner, we wouldn't have to endure this. Too bad that those assassins didn't manage to do their job.”, she now smiles at me innocently.

TCH! I almost forgot that this is Myrm! This is no cute little girl sitting there. Think! Its A GUY! I want to smack my head into something.

“Keep that dirty look to yourself! Just tell me why you laughed like mad at me! Is that dress really looking that bad?”, Myrm asked.
The gears in my head stop. Could Myrm really swing that way? “I laughed because you reincarnated as a girl! You have to be very unlucky for that, but it happens sometimes. I guess Seria had a hand in it.”, I muse to myself.

Myrm looks at me agape. Then she closes her mouth, opens it again, closes it again. Did I say something silly? Why do I get that reaction?
“I WAS ALWAYS A GIRL YOU MINDLESS BASTARD! Oh Hell! We were at it for over eighthundred years and all the time you thought I am a man!?”

“What are you talking about? You were a perfect man before! Always in full body armour and fighting some stupid battle for justice and order! And all your followers advertised you as a male god!”, she surely doesn't want to tell me that I got her gender wrong all this time.

„They were idiots who got my gender wrong when i took over the position! All the other gods knew i was female, what's wrong with you?“, she starts crying.
Oh!, hey stop that! You make me the sole bad guy here?
“You are an enemy of all womankind! Not every female has to be a big breasted nudist like Seria, who wear at most half transparent dresses!”, she is now in full bickering mode!

If you stumble upon this tale on Amazon, it's taken without the author's consent. Report it.


“What are you thinking of me!? We are not even two years old yet! First I don't really believe that story yet, and second I am not into children!”, I can't let it stand like that!
“I have no expectations of an old, perverted, idiotic, anti-feministic geezer inside the body of a child! I am sure you have the best time getting off on your mother, every time you reincarnate!”, she shoots back.

“Hold it! If I am a geezer, you are a granny! How old are you really!? Maybe you are some hag even twice my age! You have no right to accuse me of being a geezer of all!”, I can do nothing but complain here.
“I have seen you look at Serias ass often enough! You are surely one of those guys, who have perverted fantasies around the clock!” - Myrm

“Every unbound guy who has a normal brain would turn his head at her! Well, be happy that I killed you then! I did you a favour! Best thing that could happen to you. When I look at your mother, you should have the best genes for the future now.” - Me
Her eyes go wide, “Oh my god! You will even go for your fiancees mother. You will even try to bed us at the same time?”

NO, nono that's not the way I wanted it interpreted, ”What do you take me for? Have you ever seen me behave like that!? You, as my dearest enemy, should know me at least enough to acknowledge that I am not like this!”
She silently thinks for a moment, “I surely have never seen or heard of you being with anyone in all that time. Even a god should have at least some form of relationship. You have some sort of mental problems? God's should have minds like everyone else.”

Uuuum.......

She squints her eyes at me and starts to grin, “I don't think its because you are something like an epic hermit, who has forsaken all worldly desire. Does it have something to do with that title of yours? Little One? Kekeke! I wondered about that.”
“NOOOO!”, I scream with all my might at this. “Its surely not like that. It seems I got that title because my mother here used it as my pet name. You have no right to use it!”

“Oh you are a mothers child, I understand. So after my mother and me you will go for yours too? Or have you already achieved that. I must admit I am a little worried now.” -Myrm
I inhale sharply! “Myrm! Stop making me do things like that in your mind! I am just a guy, who doesn't like to boast about his relationships. I am actually quite decent for a guy in my opinion! I am not someone who likes to bed every girl that crosses his path.
I like my relationships to be mutual. It's just that its hard for me to find someone, with whom I can have a normal conversation.”
I am exhausted now. This bickering wears me out.

“Stop calling me Myrm! Myrm was a god! I am Celes of Stricc now.”, she says it like she lost something dear.
I can kind of understand this, as I lost the same thing.
“Then you have to call me Angrod of Tirna from now on. Can we call a truce in this?”

“Don't misunderstand I still hate you down to the bones!”, she is still glaring at me. I have no complains on that, “Believe me. Your feelings are mutual.”

We fall silent again and wait for our parents.

After an eternity the door opens and Katrine enters the room. Ireth follows after her.
“Have you two made any progress?”, Katrine inquires with a raised eyebrow.

“We promise not to kill each other!”, I call out and Celes nods.
“No wounding, maiming or other forms of violence?”, we both nod again and Katrine looks at Ireth. My Mother sighs and waves her hand. At that our ropes get cut and fall to the floor.

I jump up and dash out of the room and down the corridor to the bathroom. As I reach for the doorknob I get shoved by something from behind and fall over. Outsch!
“Girls first! Have you learned nothing at your lessons in manners!” *Crash* *Klick*

The door is closed and locked! I start to cry. I want to kill something! Anything is fine as long as it dies slowly and in pain!
Advertisement
Remove

About the author

Andur

  • Phantasm

Bio:

Achievements
Comments(39)
Log in to comment
Log In

Log in to comment
Log In