Advertisement
Remove

“Miss Tang, I believe you had said too mu---!”

Gao Butian couldn’t tolerate seeing her daughter to be wrong like this and wanted to talk back but before he could finish Tang Yu once again spoke.

“Those monsters are worth nothing in front of my master! Killing them is never been an issue!” Those words were uttered with complete confidence. As if made from the strongest steel, Tang Yu’s tone was unbending.

And this confidence that already considered blind devotion, Gao Butian and Gao Zuquan were stupefied. How much trust does one have to say those words?

Where does that ridiculous confidence coming from?

Listening to their banter, Allen shrugged his shoulder. Being trusted by someone like doesn’t feel bad at all; instead, it gave him some kind of comfortable feeling or vanity as if he was superior.

Smiling wryly, Allen started walking leisurely towards the three monsters fighting. His movements unhurried and could even be said to be careless.

“Wait!” Gao Zuquan called out but she was stopped by Tang Yu who stood in front of her.

“Don’t disturb the young master!”

At this moment, the three monsters finally noticed a human walking towards them. They ignored him before since he was just a mere human. How can human pose a threat against them?

Even just thinking about it seems absurd.

Shaaaaaa!! The huge snake opened its huge mouth and let out a threatening growl. Even the ferocious looking Ogre pointed its huge axe at Allen while growling.

But Allen only smiled. “I want the bird, so I will be joining this fight.”

Allen extends his arm and called out his summoning Grimoire. In an instant, a bronze book shining in golden light appeared in front of him.

“It’s time to bring out the big guns!” Allen let out a savage smile. “… Baishe and Qin, kill them for me!”

Shaaaaa!!!!

Groooooaaaaaarrrr!!

From the book, two terrifying roars accompanied by an incredible aura came out and in a blink of an eye, a huge white scaled snake and a mythical Qilin with Sparks covering its entire body appeared.

Madam White went towards the [ Ba Serpent ] and started a brawl while the Lightning Qilin appeared in front of a stunned Ogre, shooting terrifying Lightning one after another.

Seeing the two monsters in such a situation, the blue bird finally felt an enormous danger. It immediately turned around and tried to flee, but Allen had already expected this.

Truthfully, even though with his current power he could fight the three monsters alone but that would take a very long time and it would only give the blue bird who was the only one who could fly an opportunity to escape into the air. Although he could fly, however, as a mythical being who was born in the air, there’s still a chance that it would successfully escape.

This is also the reason why Allen brought out the big guns just after the battle started, to avoid any interlopers that would block his way towards capturing the blue bird.

Before the blue bird could turn its head after feeling danger behind it, Allen was already standing on its back.

“[ Max 200 Million Shock Volt ]!!”

Gyaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

A terrifying wail sounded out.

The blue bird let out a painful cry as massive electric discharge runs through its body.

Bzzzt! Sparks run through its entire body, giving a numb sensation after an excruciating pain but the blue bird still held on and with a desperate anger, it suddenly released blue colored flames from all over its body.

Cryaaaaaaa!!!

It was a flame that could reduce anything to ashes. Seeing these flames, Allen’s heart trembled and a chill started surging inside of him. It wasn’t as powerful as the Phoenix fire but this flame was still enough to incinerate him.

As expected, the moment the blue bird released its blue flames, Allen’s hand felt as if it was being burned, scorching his hand instantly. One must know, a Superhuman’s physical defense can’t be underestimated. A Lv2 Superhuman can hold up for a minute even if his hand was being burned by a flame much less a Lv5 Superhuman!

He should have been fine even if his whole body was covered with flames for a whole hour without suffering any burns or injuries.

But the blue bird’s blue flames were different from a normal fire. Allen felt his skin being grilled by magma.

“Ugh!” Allen immediately somersaulted in the air, leaving the blue bird’s back. His hands and feet already smoking.

He was thinking of ending the fight in one attack but Allen never expected for the blue bird’s endurance and tenacity.

““Young master!(Master) (Allen!)”” Allen heard Tang Yu as well as Madam White and Qilin’s anxious call.

Looking at the ground, the battle seemed to have already concluded. Madam White, Qilin and Tang Yu, as well as the Gao father and daughter pair, was looking at him with slightly anxious faces, especially after the blue bird started emitting blue flames.

Madam White and Qilin wanted to rush over but they were stopped by the blue bird using its breath, creating a huge wall of blue colored flames.

Madam White tried to put the fire off by spitting water after water but the flames were extremely hard to deal with, contrary to the expectations.

Allen watches them trying to rush over while slowly falling from the sky and felt warm. Especially Madam White and Tang Yu as they try to cross over the huge flaming wall.

“I’m fine!” Allen yelled. At this moment, he suddenly felt hot coming from behind him.

If you spot this story on Amazon, know that it has been stolen. Report the violation.

Turning around, Allen saw the blue bird’s blazing figure flying over him with bloodshot eyes. Its killing intent, the desire to burn him alive, and the anger, all of it were reflected in its beautiful ruby colored eyes.

Allen smiled savagely, “One isn’t enough, how about this?”

The zapping sound of bluish-golden sparks echoed. Sparks started crackling and a high-pitched almost-metallic chittering sound rang out from Allen’s body.

Allen extended his hand out, as if grasping something in the air, he clenched his fist.

In that instant, a golden spear of light was congealed, creating an ominous zapping sound.

It was an electric spear, carrying almost a hundred million volts and an electric current of over 70,000 amperes.

“… …”

 Silence.

In the silence, it felt as if the quality of the air was changing.

Allen’s lips twisted into a grin, almost looking like a devil’s smile; “Then, can you endure this, blue bird?” as if pitching in a baseball game, Allen twisted his waist and throw the lightning spear at the incoming blue bird.

Seeing this attack, the blue bird let out a cry of alarm, wanting to evade but even with his quickest speed, it was still too late.

That sublime spear of bluish-golden electricity traveled in a straight line. The electrical spear decomposed the oxygen turning it to ozone as it flew the 11 meters to the blue bird in an instant.

It was more like a laser than a spear.

With a great noise, the electrical spear soared just past the blue bird’s right-wing.

Almost like thunder, the noise rumbled in with a slight delay. As a shockwave tore through the air around its ears, even Tang Yu and the others standing on the ground felt their ears ringing loudly and their sense of balance was partially destroyed, feeling a strong shockwave pushing them away.

“Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!”

The blue bird gets electrified again. It already sounds like it's dying.

The instant the spear of lightning shot through the air, the ground and huge trees were blown away like an airplane making an emergency landing on the ocean. Even after traveling a 30-meter path of utter destruction and stopping, the golden afterglow was still burning the air like an afterimage.

Fortunately, the lightning spear only traveled on the blue bird’s right side, scorching its right-wing and was not directly hit by the lightning spear, if not it should have received its end without a doubt!

The blue bird only felt a numbing sensation and its consciousness started to fade away, it then started falling to the ground, lifelessly.

Poff! But before it reached the ground, the blue bird felt with its fading consciousness that its body was caught by something.

“Well, I got a bit intense and vicious since you’re so persistent.” It heard someone speaking. It was a human language; certainly, that voice belonged to that brutish beast of a human!

“Well, since you’re dying, why don’t you serve me with the next life you have?” A teasing tone, filled with a taunt of provocation.

Not a chance! -  If it could speak, it would surely scream those words.

But as if hearing its reply, the human answered with a chuckle; “Even if you don’t like it, you don’t have a choice. I will be your new king, serve me well as my dearest servant, Lan.”

The human’s voice was strong and powerful. It possesses an air of defiance and domination.

Didn’t need any objection nor refusal, dictated by a tyrant, and so it will be!

The blue bird felt as if the last bit of its strength was pulled away and new warm current passed through its body to its mind. A very comfortable and warm feeling washed over it. Then, it finally lost its consciousness…

--- ---

Allen was standing up, holding the blue bird’s body in his hands. When he saw it falling, he immediately gives chase and caught it.

Seeing that his taming skill succeeded, Allen immediately called out his summoning Grimoire. Even if he tamed the blue bird it would be useless if it’s already dead, isn’t it?

[ Luan Eagle Lv7

Duration: ---

An offspring between a mythical Luan Bird and a Three-Legged Eagle. It possesses blue flames that could burn everything and its claws and beak could tear apart even steel. ]

Staying inside the Grimoire can help tamed monsters recover in an incredible speed. As long as they are not dead, even if they suffered fatal injuries, they would still recover in a peak state as long as they entered the Summoning Grimoire!

“Master!” Madam White immediately slithered over upon seeing Allen and coiled itself around his body. It affectionately rubbed its huge head on him, like a spoiled kid.

The Qilin also did the same but it didn’t act like Madam White and instead just stood beside Allen, observing every part of his body.

Apart from the slightly burned hands, there seem to be no injuries causing it to finally heave a sigh of relief.

As for Tang Yu and the others, they have slightly blown away due to the shockwave and couldn’t recover after a short time.

When she finally managed to stand up, she immediately looked for Allen and seeing him alright finally eased her worries. She dusted herself and slowly walked over.

“Young Master, are you okay?” Tang Yu worriedly asked.

“I’m fine,” Allen answered as he strokes Madam White’s head.

“But Allen, your hand.” Qilin reminded. His gaze turned at Allen’s slightly burned hand. Although it’s not emitting smoke and burning smell, the wounds were still as clear as day.

Allen looked at his hands, “From the way it looks, it should more or less a third-degree burn or more but it was fine.”

The wounds extended through every layer of his skin.

“Give me your hand,” At this moment, while Allen and the others are talking, Ga Butian along with his daughter Gao Zuquan had already arrived. He then reaches out and grabbed Allen’s burned hands and poured the wine on it.

“What are you doing?!”

“You impudent human!!”

Seeing this action, not only Tang Yu but also Madam White and the Qilin reacted in anger. But before they could attack, Allen’s voice stopped them.

“It’s fine, so calm down.”

“This wine can heal wounds to some extent. Although it can’t recover fatal injuries for burn wounds, it’s a good remedy.” Gao Butian added.

Just like what he said, when the wine was poured over Allen’s wounds, the burn wounds emitted smoke and the wound slowly recovered.

Seeing this, Tang Yu and the others finally calm down and even sent some grateful glances at Gao Butian.

After a few minutes, although there were still some blisters, the wounds finally healed up to some degree. Those horrible wounds might leave some scars but for a Superhuman’s body, those worries are unnecessary.

Even if without any regeneration type skill, a Superhuman’s innate regeneration ability albeit slowly is still much better than normal humans.

Time will pass and the burned skin will shed like the skin of a snake, revealing a new glossy skin.

With Allen’s wounds finally fixed, the group turned their attention to the spoils of the war.

“Old Gao, just like what I had promised, I will give you the [ Ba Serpent ],” Allen said.

“… with this my debt should be repaid.”

“Young Brother Ye, this seems not right. Although you did promise you are still the one who fought it, if we take this monster then aren’t we be seen shameless?” Gao Butian refused.

“It's fine Old Gao, besides you help fixed my wound so just take this as my repayment.”

“But,”

“Father, I think it's fine.” Gao Butian still wanted to refuse but Gao Zuquan spoke up.

She then turned her gaze to Allen and bowed, “…Young master Ye, this servant wanted to apologize for the earlier matter. The same to you as well, Young miss Tang.”

She faced Tang Yu. "This humbling lesson that has moved me but at the same time also made me feel ashamed of myself, I will remember it well. I will forever remember it in my heart... thank you so much."

She softly muttered and then bowed deeply towards her. Tang Yu didn’t say anything and just snorted, but her gaze while looking at her somehow softened.

“Young master Ye, we thank you for your help and hope that you softened your heart and forgive this lowly maid for her mistakes.”

“Lady Gao, you don’t need to do this. In any case, I didn’t take it to heart.” Allen laughed heartily. His expression natural and amiable. “… Though I also want to apologize for Xiao Yu’s actions and words, they are indeed a bit too much.”

“Young master Ye,” Gao Zuquan felt tearing up. Although she was certainly hurt by Tang Yu’s words, it was after all, true.

Those words help her realized some things and made her matured so she really didn’t blame her but Allen’s nice words moved her. He didn’t blame her nor criticized her for her improper attitude and instead lowered his head.

This is a good man…

After all that settled, Allen withdraws Madam White and the Qilin to the Summoning Grimoire but unlike the Qilin who seemed to have taken a liking to the world inside the Summoning Grimoire, Madam White refused to leave.

“Young Master, please let me stay here…” Madam White asked sincerely.

Since they were no reason for Allen to refuse, he let her be.

In addition to the party, Madam White travel along with them. However, aside from Allen, Madam White never interact with the other people, even Tang Yu wasn’t an exception.

While walking Allen was thinking about the spoil he had got out of the battle. It was not about the corpse of the [ Ba Serpent ], or the monster core of the Ogre nor the [ Luan Eagle ] but the skill he had acquired; [ Blue Flames ].

Advertisement
Remove
A note from Perdere666

Hey guys, if you want to read ahead of the story, you can visit my Patreon! XD

 


Support "Fantasial Apocalypse"

About the author

Perdere666

Bio:

Achievements
Comments(11)
Log in to comment
Log In

Log in to comment
Log In