Advertisement
Remove

“You finally learned the truth…”

As Allen was slowly absorbing the entire memories of his past lives, heralding his new return, suddenly a voice rang out inside his mind.

Inside his mind, Allen’s figure materializes and when he turned around he saw a handsome man with golden hair and golden eyes.

His pair of eyes was like those of a hawk, striking, sharp.

He was wearing a golden robe with black strips with many gold accessories as if boasting his wealth.

“Do you not feel that you are not like other people?” He suddenly started with a question.

Allen frowned.

“Do you not feel that even your own family is something different from you?”

The man’s voice turned gentle as he looked at Allen, “… Do you really think you were born as an ordinary human…?”

“Who are you?” Allen frowned but he had already an answer inside his mind.

... And the man confirmed his suspicion. “I am Solomon, or at least once a part of him.”

“I was always watching you…” The man walked over until he was only less than two meters away from Allen.

“I know about what is happening to the other fragments, due to me being a part of them even though we’re separated. If they disappeared, some parts of their memories will be transferred to me. After all, we are still connected."

"In that sense, I also know about Virgil…”

“Then why didn’t you say anything before?” Allen frowned.

“I can tell you everything, but was that really the right choice?”

“If you knew, what can you do? Knowing the truth isn’t that simple…” Solomon sighed.

“If you knew it, then it means that you will wake up the dominant power inside of you, the consciousness of who you really are and ‘he’ will also feel you… and that would be troublesome as you are still powerless, weak and vulnerable. He would just defeat you as easily plucking a flower from the roadside.”

“… …” Allen continued to frown but he didn’t say anything as he felt that what he said was the truth.

“Then what? You mean you want to possess me?” Allen said in a cold voice.

As if he will let that happen to him!

Solomon smiled. “Don’t worry I won’t do that. I’m just nothing but a piece of memory anymore. I don’t have any ability to take over.”

Solomon then snapped his fingers. “If I have, I would have done it already… right?”

A blue pearl suddenly materializes in his hand. He started at it for a while before he throws it towards Allen.

If you find this story on Amazon, be aware that it has been stolen. Please report the infringement.

“This is?”

“A present,” Solomon replied with a faint smile, highlighting his handsomeness.

Allen knows about the legend of his several hundred wives and concubines but if he has this face, it wasn’t so surprising. He can certainly con many beautiful women~

What a womanizer! Allen snorted.

How come they are a one being a long time ago? He was really different from Solomon – at least not in that aspect.

Though he was certainly not in the position to say that.

“The wisp of powers from my family – the seventy-two demons of Hell that I had managed to control. Of course, it’s not all of them but at least most.”

“You mean, I can summon them?” Allen’s eyes widened in shock! Isn’t this an army already?!!

But, Solomon shook his head. “It’s unfortunate but no,”

“Eh? What do you mean?” Allen stared at him, perplexed.

“That pearl wasn’t the ring of Solomon but only a thing that stores most of their powers. It means that you can’t summon them using that,” Solomon explained.

“However, it was not useless either as that small pearl contains most of their powers. You’re a beast tamer, aren’t you?” He asked, teasingly.

“Then, give each of them those powers and they will become even stronger than they are now. In that case, they can be a good boost to your strength against Virgil,”

Hearing that, Allen’s face immediately lit up. His tamed beasts were his family, already.

Each of them was important and although compared to the him right now they’re too weak, Allen was still not going to abandon them.

And now a new chance of them powering up... that is something he can't refuse!

“Why are you helping me? Is that because you don’t want me to absorb by Virgil?” Allen asked.

Solomon shook his head. “No, whether you are absorbed by him or not is none of my problems. Virgil and us are one and the same. We just viewed the world differently.”

“Furthermore, from my point of view, so-called evil might not be evil. So-called justice might not truly be justice. In any case, no one can completely explain the real nature of good and evil…”

“… …”

“Virgil won and absorbed you, destroying, conquering a world that is his own problem… of course, as well as yours. My era has come to an end and there’s no Solomon anymore, only the Demons; Dante and Virgil.” Solomon smiled sorrowfully.

“However, I don’t want to let that girl cry. She doesn’t want us to become evil, thus, even now she was still fighting for our sakes. And I don’t want you to let her down, just like me and the other fragments of mine…”

“Fight for her, Dante and save her from her unfair fate. She already had suffered enough... and do please give me a favor. Give that idiot father of hers a smack in the head for me.” Solomon laughed heartily.

Allen clenched the hand holding the small pearl.

“Your current name is Allen, right?” Solomon wore a gentle expression as he stared at Allen.

“A good name, meaning harmony and virtuous… please do not forget the meaning of your name – no matter what happens…” Solomon stepped forward and placed his hands on Allen's shoulders.

“The Era of Gods had already started its end. Virgil was already a very powerful demon in the land of the Gods and most God Clans had already been killed by him and his followers.”

“… …”

“I won’t stop you if you want to go there, probably Rebellion was right. Paradiso has something that can help you in your fight with him, after all, there’s no point in running away. Virgil will come to you, wherever you go. And you don’t have any options anymore but to become powerful enough to surpass him.”

“Even if he was already almost complete, you are also not the least bit inferior. You possess new powers right now… powers that the former me didn’t have and it might give him a surprise.” Solomon said jokingly.

“Go, give him a good game. Virgil can kill you but at the same time, you are the only one who can defeat him…”

“You!?” Allen was suddenly startled. He saw Solomon gradually fading, become transparent.

“Fear not, this ought should be,” Solomon’s body started to fade as if it was going to disappear.

“The memories have already returned to you so of course I will also disappear and become a piece of your memory.”

“My time has ended and yours was barely started… Oh, a piece of advice. Last one present from me."

"Now that Virgil seems to have found you, there are only two options you have. Stay here and wait for him. When he arrives fight him together with the people you considered important, however, the chances of winning is almost zero. They will only die.”

Solomon raised his two fingers. “Second choice is that if you don’t want the people around you to be involved in this fight and dies a senseless death; leave them for the time being…”

Allen’s eyes widened in shock! What?!

Advertisement
Remove
A note from Perdere666

Hey guys, if you want to read ahead of the story, you can visit my Patreon! XD

 


Support "Fantasial Apocalypse"

About the author

Perdere666

Bio:

Achievements
Comments(8)
Log in to comment
Log In

Log in to comment
Log In