A note from Lumpish_Haggard

Now I Am High on COFFEE!!!

Advertisement
Remove

.....

"Kneel"

 

Donnie's Consciousness tried to resist with everything it got, but Donnie's knees didn't listen to him and just slammed on the floor, creating a deep impression on the floor too. Even nearby walls started vibrating and everyone backed away, looking at each other, everyone could see the shock in each other's eyes.

 

'What!! are you kidding me ? what was that? Mind Control ? Isn't that a lost magic ? and also isn't it the magic only people who are Level 6 Could use because they have formed a sea of consciousness!!?'

 

'Whoa...What the fuck did he do ? He just said a word and Donnie kneeled this hard ? siiiiii.....Terrifying!!'

 

'This Guy.....is Bad News'

 

'Young Master Tarun....How powerful are you ?'

 

Everyone's mind went numb! All of their thoughts were chaotic, but one thing was common,

That their perspective of Tarun has Changed completely!

Some had an expression of awe, admiration, longing and affection but some also had an ugly expression of fear & jealousy.

 

"This world is way too big for you to have a superiority complex. There are people who you can't afford to offend, and things you can't even hope to have. Consider this as a warning for interrupting my chat with Sister Maria."

 

Said Tarun, Looking very cold and composed as if he had done this countless of times.

Sister maria, as if heard a confession was feeling happy and a little regretful at the same time. Although she knew that Tarun was hinting something but she had sworn to be pure infront of the Holygrail.

The Holygrails were the testaments passed down from ancient times, and they also contained magical powers. Their Holygrail was slightly better than an ordinary grade talisman, and was regarded as a level 1 artifact.

 

Tarun, by this time stopped the mind control, and Donnie's body fell with a 'plop'.

Tarun wasn't this domineering, but after inheriting Draculs's blood and powers, he also inherited some part of his experiences. Which changed Tarun's personality, presence of mind, and attitude a whole lot.

Everyone started to calm down and behaved as if nothing happened. Donnie's knees were dislocated so he was taken to the infirmary and everyone else encircled Tarun and Maria. Some asking about his adventures, TwinPearl City, some were even looking forward to get a few pointers and Tarun happily obliged.

His oscar worthy acting of being a good guy just after a show of power won everyone over.

He was given the best room in the guest quarters but he didn't immediately went to sleep, instead he chatted with the other priest of the church and Maria for awhile,..Christopher being the head priest had other things to do so he asked another priest by the name of Albert to answer Tarun's questions.

Tarun first told them in the detail the fake story he had previously thought of. Of how when coming here, he encountered a bloody person who was breathing his last breath tell him that due to being excessively bullied, he ran away from the church but soon when he was alone, a monster attacked him and it sucked out alot of blood from him and then dashed inside the city.

Listening to this story, everyone felt a little guilty and ashamed because they guessed who it was.

If you discover this tale on Amazon, be aware that it has been unlawfully taken from Royal Road. Please report it.

Sister maria bit her lips and clenched her fists so tight that nails dug inside her skin. Her regrets were piling up, she thought if she had stood up for Manan, this wouldn't have happened but she knew that even if she did, they would still bully Manan when she was not around. Albert was more concerned about the beast but Tarun asked him to not worry and started inquiring about the houses of the military officers of the imperial army.

Holy church was indeed responsible for policing the city but the real power was still in the hands of the imperial royal family. They had stationed a small battalion and some low level officers in every city to protect it from the attacks of the demon beasts.

Although by roaming in this city for 3 days without any reign, Tarun had already located everyone but he needed to put up a front and so asked these people for directions.

After chatting for a bit, Tarun excused himself and went in his room.

After the night fell, he sneaked his way into the library of the church as he was still new to this world and wanted to learn more about it and magic.

 

~Warning - Magic Restriction detected ahead~

 

"Ugh, Any way for me to sneak past it ?"

 

~Host can buy many things from the system store which can break this restriction, but you don't have any blood essence to buy it with you idiot!~

 

"..."

 

"Of cource.....after all, this system was made by him so of course it will behave a little like him.. -_-"

 

"Are there other alternatives ?"

 

~Scanning The Restriction Array..

2%...9%...19%....~

 

After about two hours..

 

~Restriction Array Scanned Completely

Initializing....Developing Array Diagram..

Found 14 Gaps, and 18 Weak points host can exploit to get inside the restriction~

 

"Ughh Finally!!"

 

Tarun guided by the System, entered the library and commanded the system to record and analyze every book in this library.

After another two hours of just skimming books left and right, Tarun had finally recorded every magic book in this library.

At this time, system was still analyzing the recorded data but Tarun suddenly asked...

 

"System, Scan this place for a hidden chamber"

 

Tarun, while skimming this library, received 13 Level 1 and 5 Level 2 magic spells. But he knew that all the three priests of the church were Level 3, they should have some level 3 spells with them.

 

~Located a hidden compartment behind the bookshelf to the north. Well atleast you have started to become less of an idiot~

 

Black Lines appeared on Tarun's face..

 

"What does that even mean!!! Isn't this system getting worse and worse at communicating ???"

 

Tarun avoided getting angry at this time and after another two and a half hours, he sneaked past the restriction and went inside the hidden chamber. Hidden chamber only had a Handful of Books and a Holygrail placed at the center table.

Tarun was overjoyed!! He wouldn't rob the Holygrail, but he would sure as hell scan and decipher the content inside of it, as well as the magic array powering it.

Tarun also found 2 Level 3 Magic spells..

<< Hand of God >>

A Holy light will be released from the caster's hand and wipe out the evil around it.

<< Bane of the Healer >>

Able to heal any light wound or diseases at a faster rate and cure low level curses.

 

"System, Try to alter these magic spells so that i can use them. It doesn't matter if the effectivity deccreases, but just make it a little more flashy. Try to add different magic spells too if you can."

 

Tarun's plan was going smooth and he had already scanned the entire library so now he quietly merged with the night and snaked in his room.

Vampires don't need to sleep as long as they can find blood so Tarun just laid on his bed with his eyes open and absorbed all the information the system has recorded from the library.

 

Tarun had many unanswered questions as to why there was a crucified jesus here too? and exactly the same one as on earth! what was the history of it ? But the contents of the books astonished him! It was written that Jesus was the savior of humanity and millions of years ago, he teleported a large number of mankind from a different plane to here, and was punished by the nature for interfering with the fate of the mortals. So was earth the beginning of it all ? and why was it written that it happened millions of years ago ? Is this the future ? What is happening....

After wrecking his brain and bothering system for a while, He concluded that he needs more books and these books could have some fiction added to them.

This was a World Named Cyan-Phoenix World, as Name would have it, A Blue flamed phoenix, which was the queen of all phoenixes, used to reside in this world before achieving godhood and ascending to god-realm. There were other different worlds too and a connection between these worlds was also mentioned but not much was written about it here.

In Cyan-Phoenix world, there were countless empires, and a very large area of unclaimed land and sea filled with countless treasures and hellish creatures. Their Thunder Empire was surrounded by sea, Demonic Lands, Rain empire, and Cloud empire.

Tarun was digesting all this information while the system was trying to merge, break and change the spells Tarun asked it to do and by the break of dawn, It showed a result.

 

~Task Completed

New Level 2 Spell Created and the properties are as requested -

<< Fake Hand of the God >>

Able to flash a blinding Golden Holy light in all directions with properties of healing. (Power of the spell is reduced by 70%)

Working on Other Tasks..Estimated Time remaining for Total Completion : 1D 3Hrs 5Mins~

 

"Hehehe..Very Good...Very Good Indeed

Now Time to put my plan in motion."

Advertisement
Remove
A note from Lumpish_Haggard

There's is this huge star named BaiSawa here...when he came to a discord server I was in, He pretended to be a Plagiarist who just straight up copied a japanese novel and published on the Webnovel. 

If you are there...please show suport!

Discord Group- https://discord.gg/53r5Kt2

Discord ID - Lumpish_Haggard#0417


Support "Sovereign of Blood"

About the author

Lumpish_Haggard

  • India
  • Lumpish_Haggard

Bio: Just a Pesky Little Earthling!

Achievements
Comments(6)
Log in to comment
Log In

Log in to comment
Log In