Advertisement
Remove
WorldSerpent :



Hey guys, I'm doing a little side project FF. It's just a little trial thing, nothing serious and it won't affect the production of Dragon Child of Thunder ,I just felt like writing it for fun out of my love for Vikings, as I was inspired by my favorite TV series "Vikings" it's gonna be a bit based off of a Virtual Reality and the updates won't be frequent, at least probably like once a week, maybe if it gathers a few fans I might make it into a complete FF, but for now it'll remain under the trial label, just asking for your support like you usually have been giving and point out any things you may or may not like.

If you stumble upon this tale on Amazon, it's taken without the author's consent. Report it.


Once again I say it will be a trial FF, it could get cancelled at the 10th chapter or the 100th, who knows but i'd still like you all to read it once I create it! If you don't want to that's fine too but......... I'll be watching you.

Thanks Alot!
Advertisement
Remove

About the author

WorldSerpent

  • Bringer of Ragnarok

Bio:

Achievements
Comments(29)
Log in to comment
Log In

CrispyNoodle ago

o.o... hmm vikings?... never been a fan but willing to try

Siglar ago

Well when are you posting the first chapter??

I don't know about vikings, never actually had a chance to read a good story around the theme... Still you are doing well with this one and if your new FF is half as good i am all for it^^

Get NTR"d ago

As long as he has a harem idc

KCashew ago

I would love to read your new works if they are as immersive as Dragon Child is!

BlackToTheFuture ago

Will do, what's it called and will the MC be as badass as in the FF?
Also I'm guessing your a fan of the manga Vinland Saga.

Volrith ago

as long as my favorite ff isn't affected go for it (is what I would like to say but you should just do whatever the hell you want:P), But please don't stop with the epic tale of the last draconian.

Reneul ago

I am a fan and will support the idea if it will help you to grow as a writer but I have to ask (beg) you to not let this effect your original story's release schedule too much please :9

WorldSerpent ago

30/04/2015 22:42:23BlackToTheFuture Wrote: [ -> ]Will do, what's it called and will the MC be as badass as in the FF?
Also I'm guessing your a fan of the manga Vinland Saga.


Yes I love vinland saga!! Except now though...as he got a bit softy..lol

TriageX ago

If you write it, i Will READ!
Log in to comment
Log In