https://i.imgur.com/CRlMrZg.png

Description:
(Rated R for descriptive violence, dark themes, and some sexual content)

Aldrin is the oldest and firstborn of the Shadow-born Vampires, the heir to the Eternal Throne. He has lived a life of luxury and privilege, with servants to care for his every whim. He is the Elder of his own coven and devoted to the teachings of the Dark God, his father, mentor, and master.

Aldrin's life of comfort and security becomes threatened with the emergence of a mysterious woman he chose to save, and a desire to walk a different path than that of what the Dark God has chosen for him. Yet, unknown to him, there is another danger, as yet another is watching his every move. In order to survive, Aldrin must fight not only his destiny but his god.

History of HttET and my writing career:
      I have been on the adventure of writing a serious novel for 14 years. My first piece is titled Gravity of Love and while it may not be my current focus, I do intend to revisit the novel once Heir to the Eternal Throne is complete. Writing is my passion. It has been a part of my life since the fifth grade when my teacher took the first step to encourage my creativity. From there, I dabbled and practiced the art, even being bold enough to dip into erotica at a rather young age. I dropped that venture though due to some unwelcomed attention in my first year of High School. It was then I started to take an interest in world-building, going so far as to imagine new planets, civilizations, and races. 

It was then I decided that my future was in telling stories and while I have had to struggle to balance my work with life, I have always found a time and place to delve into my work and continue to perfect the craft. It was in my Senior year of High School I started Gravity of Love, though at the time it was titled Birth of the Cascadian, and later again renamed to Awakening before gaining this third title. As my interest in writing grew, I started to explore genres like vampires and horror, seeking new methods to breath more life into my work. It was then I discovered that Fantasy/Vampire novels that were not centered on a romantic plot were rare and few. 

Thus began my first vampire novel, the predecessor to Heir to the Eternal Throne, Child of the Night. While some of the character and ideas remained consistent, the first draft was more centered on just Aldrin and a desire to secure his own kingdom. It was not until the 8thy chapter that I decided I did not like the novel and then stopped. Removed it from wattpad and proceeded to reconsider the angel of the story. Thus, I started to draft the first chapter of HttET. 

A little about me:
      Now, three months later, here I am, expanding not just on wattpad, but now planting myself here on Royal Road. It has been a great adventure to be writing this novel, and while I can say I am primarily writing this out of my own interest, I have been glad to see it has been well received by many of my peers and readers. It is my desire to continue to pursue this novel, expand the fan base, and one day publish the first novel that will introduce the world to the deep and complex universe I have spent 14 years creating.

In addition to my writing, I was an avid reader (though not so much now), a heavy gamer, and a movie fanatic. I am new to anime, enjoying SAO and the amazing SAO Abridged on YouTube. My top favorite movies of all time are the three Lord of the Rings movies, along with the extended editions behind the scenes vlog. I Also enjoy Star Wars, Star Gate, and Battlestar Galactica (remake). For TV shows, I could list a hundred but off the bat, I enjoy Game of Thrones, The 100, Star Gate SG1/Atlantise/Universe, Arrow, Queen of the South and many many more. If you want to know more, just ask :) I don't bite. I swear!

You can follow my work on FB at: 
https://www.facebook.com/WattpadUpdateBlog0001/
You can also find Heir to the Eternal Throne at:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/71678208-heir-to-the-eternal-throne-nominated-for-teen

Thank you for reading!
Enjoy!